Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you use any of Stay'N'Charge's products? The Tow'N'Charge? (Originally called The Original Stay'N'Charge) or the AllCharge? If so we want YOUR testimonials! We will be using them on our new site.
Please just make a post in this thread with your testimonial.

Thank you very much, Jared

·
Registered
100 Posts
Best addition to a bass boat I've seen. I bought a new boat in July and had a partial system installed. The system that charges the trolling batteries when the outboard is running (the AllCharge). Had some problems at first which turned out to be bad batteries ( yes, in a new boat). Jim Payne spent a lot of time on the phone with me helping me out. One heck of a nice guy! I have replaced all of my batteries ( and got reimbursed from my dealer) and have had no problems. Batteries stay charged all the time without plugging in the onboard charger. About 3 months ago I added the TowNCharge which makes it even better because I often don't run my outboard enough when I'm fishing to keep them charged. My nearest lake is 30 minutes away, so my batteries are always fully charged when I get there and when I get back home.
:stayncharge:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CaptainMo said:
Where do you want them Jared?...Here?...Are you referring to the StayNCharge new site?
Just post them here please.

We would like to get some well written testimonials... a paragraph or two. They will be copied and placed on the new site.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really would like to see more testimonials from the folks who have their boat equipped with StayNCharge products. :D

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
This is for all the people that have ever found themselves dragging electrical cords across their lawn, going out in the middle of the night to check batteries or switch the charger to a different battery... For anyone that has taken a trip away from home and had to drag along 300 ft of cord, charger units, and hunt all over the place to find a working electrical outlet to plug them into... For the person who had his charger unit ruined from being out and exposed to the elements (rain)...For the person that has walked out in the morning only to find his charger and cords had been stolen...For the person that went to go fishing the next morning to suddenly realize they had forgotten to plug the charger in and was heading out with dead batteries.

I took a week long fishing trip last week. During that timeframe I fished 10 -12 hrs per day, with a HUGE amount of the time using my trolling motor. I did NOT plug in a charger unit the entire time...not once!! Between the drives to and from the lake, when my trolling batteries were being recharged by my tow vehicle, to my batteries being recharged anytime I was running my big motor, my batteries were always fully charged, and ready to go whenever I was...
That saved me probably close to an hour per day, that I would have been messing with cords, chargers, plugging, unplugging, storing, getting wet, stumbling around out in the dark, etc, etc...Not to mention the peace of mind it gave me, knowing I would always have TM battery power throughout the day.

Why were my batteries always charged? Why was I eating supper, planning the next days lake instead of dragging around wet, dirty electrical cords in the rain?? Why was I able to just get up the next morning, climb in my truck and head to the lake?

This is a product that is really a no brainer...Anybody that isn't using a Stay N Charge unit is really missing the boat in my opinion...I can't think of a single, smarter investment to make for your boat...

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
How many times have you forgotten to re-charge your trolling motor batteries after a day of fishing, only to get to the lake the next time out, and be rudely reminded by having little or no TM power?

Well, It ALMOST happened to me yesterday. As I was pulling my boat out of the garage at the crack of dawn to head to to the lake for a day of fishing, I remembered I hadn't topped off my batteries since the last time out!!
No worries!! All I had to do was plug in my StayNCharge wiring harness from my truck to my boat, and drive to the lake as usual. We got to the lake, dropped the boat in, and lo and behold, TM batteries dialed in at 100% power!!...Whew!!

Then, after a full day of fishing, fighting wind and a river current, all I had to do was plug it back in again for the drive home. As I backed my boat into the garage, tired and worn out from a long day on the water, all I wanted to do was go inside, get a bite to eat and relax. The last thing I wanted to deal with was running cords, hooking up a charging unit, etc, etc.
Guess, what?? That's exactly what I got to do, because my batteries were once again topped off at 100%, thanks to the StayNCharge...

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been a StayNCharge/All charge user since 2006, and have been extremely satisfied with the product. I also signed up to be a pro staff mbr from VA, because I believe in the product. From personal experience, I know the product works, and Jim and his folks support their customers 100%. Example--For most multi-day tournaments, I don't have to plug in my on-board battery charger at the end of the day. No hunting for an outside power receptacle or having to run an extension cord from the window of the motel room to the boat to get the batteries ready for th next day. I have a battery status meter which shows me the state of the batteries at all times. Also, now I'm able to get three years use out of a set of trolling motor batteries with my 24 volt system.
I just received the new 12/24 system and am very impressed with the light weight and small size of the unit.
Terry Patterson, Virginia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts