Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The winds blew hard today, gusting to 30mph at times when the squals came through and around 20mph sustained. My Stay-N-Charge was one of the key factors in my 6th place finish since I was able to concentrate on fishing instead of wondering when the batteries were going to die. I was able to hold on my spots and for most of the day I stood on the trolling motor button.

Guys, if you don't have one of these units, you have to get one. It was comical seeing all of the extenssion cords draped accross the parking lot at the hotel last night :lmao: and yes Jim, I told those who would listen about the Stay-N-Charge.

Thanks Jim for an awesome product! See everyone at the championship!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes Jim has a great product. I used mine this weekend myself. Had winds around 15-20 and fished points on the main lake. When I moved to the next point my batteries were charged and ready for more. Glad you enjoyed yours.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Running a 12 volt trolling motor I put lead #1 on the first trolling battery to be sure it gets the first 5 minutes from outboarding. The cranking battery gets a full-time charge already. The last lead goes to a battery reserved for electronics.

Jim

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, have one more thing to add. I just got my electric bill in the mail and it was down $45! I haven't done anything to cut down electricity so it has to be from not having the boat plugged in almost everynight ( I live close to the ramp and on the lake almost everyday).

At $45 savings the unit will have paid for itself in just a few months! Wow, now nobody has an excuse not to have one of these.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Wow i guess i need to put that on the front of the packaging now. You better trade mark that Joe before i do. lmao :tbh_flag:

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I just got the original Stay N Charge and hopefully this weekend I will install it.

With all the positive feedback ive been seeing and or reading about im excited !

Ive told a few friends about it and im sure once they see it in action they will be getting one. ( more then likely the ' all charge ' ) Which in time I will get that as well.

·
Banned
539 Posts
Nothing but good results from mine as well. Your will love the "ALL Charge" system.

Super easy install on my boat, so I do not believe you will have any problems. :thumbup01:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok, one question, must I purchase both systems or just the All Charge??

Gotta have this for both boats, so need alittle more info, not much on the website.

Any help would be gr8!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lsmith526 said:

Gotta have this for both boats, so need alittle more info, not much on the website.

Any help would be gr8!
If you have a 12v trolling motor the Stay-N-Charge will be enough, 24v or 36v and you'll need the All Charge unit as well.

·
Registered
921 Posts
lsmith526 said:

Email me direct if you would like and we can probably get you set up with both boats for a bassholes special only. :tbh_flag:

·
Registered
139 Posts
StayNCharge said:
lsmith526 said:

Email me direct if you would like and we can probably get you set up with both boats for a bassholes special only. :tbh_flag:
C
Can I have the bassholes special too. O thats right I already got one. :thumbup01:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts