Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishing the Maryland B.A.S.S. Weekend Series event on Saturday June 30th. The night be for provided the area with horrible storms which knocked out power to the entire area starting at aorund 9PM. 97 anglers where charging their batteries for the tourney but we all lost power. At 3AM when I walked down to the truck I gauged my battereis and saw it reading only 9AMPs. Not a way to start the tourney knowing I was going to have to run my live wells all day due to the extream heat. I started up my F250 with my TowNCharge all hooked up, made the 20 minute drive to get gas for the boat. I then turned around and made the 20 minute drive back to the ramp and once I got there I took another reading on the batteies.... FULLY CHARGED!!! If it wasn't for this system, I would have been like alot of anlgers that day either dead on the water or coming in with dead fish cause they couldn't run the livewells as needed. Instead I finished 24th and moved from 61st over all to 37th (need to be in the top 40 to make the regionals). Again thanks Stay N Charge!!!

Ryan Abey

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Way to go Ryan, that stay in charge can sure pull you out of a tight spot. Congrats on moving up in the standings. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts