Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the site, cool setup here. My name is Joe Pepper and I own a Manufacturers Rep agency in Florida. One of the lines I represent is Stay-N-Charge and I just installed mine this weekend. I laid everything out, and went to work.

I am an electrical clutz and normally blow anything up that has any electrical aspects to it, but I was able to install the system in my boat in just a couple hours, and without blowing anything up. I also fish a lot of tournaments and was constantly running out of juice an hour or two before weigh in. That won't happen anymore now that I have Stay-N-Charge on board. I checked out the competitions product and not only was it twice the cost, I wasn't able to charge the batteries from my trucks alternator.

I can do it all with Stay-N-Charge, and so can you!

:clap: :champion:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome to The Basshole Joe. It's good seeing you.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Welcome to The Bassholes Jay! Glad to have you here! :cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the boards. I am prostaff with :stayncharge: and if you have any problems with yours feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bassman said:
Welcome to the boards. I am prostaff with :stayncharge: and if you have any problems with yours feel free to contact me.
Thanks but I'm Pro-Staff as well for :stayncharge: Jim Payne is awesome to deal with and no better person to be dealing with when it comes to a product like Stay-N-Charge!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
yall just love that lil stay n charge smiley dont ya? ;)

Im having so much fun making up new smileys lately and ive only just begun lol

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thanks but I'm Pro-Staff as well for :stayncharge: Jim Payne is awesome to deal with and no better person to be dealing with when it comes to a product like Stay-N-Charge!
[/quote]

And we have no problems right?????? :stayncharge:

·
Registered
921 Posts
LakeCityYankee said:
yall just love that lil stay n charge smiley dont ya? ;)

Im having so much fun making up new smileys lately and ive only just begun lol

You are having fun Jared and it is great :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No problems with my :stayncharge: I'm an electrical idiot and even I was able to install it without blowing anything up :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
I've already bragged too much here about it, so I should just say you'd love it.

I found out this spring my pickup doesn't use much gas idling an hour. If I don't plan to run around the lake much, I'll let the pickup power the All Charge via the StaynCharge during lunch. I just back down to the ramp and let er run. I could have sold a couple of pickup loads doing that. Uh, I'd rather be fishing, though. If I was serious about trying that I'd have a grill going off to the side and let folks grab a hotdog on a bun, if the ramp isn't too busy. But, it's illegal to sell on a Corps ramp. A guy will listen to your story while munching, and when it dawns on him he needs that system, ya got him without serving seconds. :baitmonkey: on the loose! That angler will become your next friend.

Jim

·
Registered
12 Posts
stayncharge question thinking about geting one . 0nly have 12 volt trolling motor. if you hook the number 1 battery lead from the all charge unit . what do you do with the number 2 lead from the all charge? thanks

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
DGR57, If you only have a 12v trolling motor, I would get the Original Stay n Charge. ( I have a 12v system but use two 12v batteries.. and use the Original Stay n Charge )

1 - 20 of 32 Posts