Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like all staff to check in and let us know how it is going out in the field with the promotion of StayNCharge. What are you hearing at the docks and dealers?

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Jared I tell everyone I can.Been telling a guy for over a year but he said he never needed one.Well bad batteries and a very slow moving trolling motor has left him wondering.Well this week I'll be putting an AllCharge in his boat. =)

·
Registered
4 Posts
The boats are just getting out of the garages up here and tournaments have yet to start. I've been spreading the word and will be actively showing the product off to fellow anglers and dealers throughout the season. I installed both units by myself and it took me less than an hour. I would recommend a diagram on the handouts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
been pushing pretty hard the last couple of weeks got some weekly tx starting up next week gonna get after them then.... also got some biz cards ordered with discount code to pass out tight :thumbup01:

:sncflagwave:

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Jared,

Sold the last unit I have (missing the plug cable from the battery) but Jim is supposed to be sending me one. I shipped the All Charge and the TowNCharge today to Charlie in NY. Thanks for your support and you might want to pull me off this distribution list ;).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jared,

Just getting into the season here in NY. Been talking to fellow club members but no interest as of now. Have the unit installed on my boat so they will be able to physically see it. Plan on taking the boat to several marinas so they can see what I'm talking about. Some literature would be helpful as well as some decals for the boat.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh that's right. I keep forgetting the northern half of the country is just starting to get out on the lakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.