Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I spoke to Glenn Delong, The Bassholes own BASS Elite Series Pro. He was out on Lake Fork as we spoke, pre-fishing for the Toyota Texas Bass Classic . He informed me that the cold weather the last few days really has the fishing messed up. He has still managed to get some decent fish, biggest being in the 6lb range but he is hoping to get on some bigger fish by the time the tournament starts the end of this week.

Glenn also spoke of the fact that Champion boats is interested in sponsoring him! That would definitely be a good thing. I am working on getting Glenn some air time on my friend Alex Langer's radio show that goes live nationwide every Saturday from 8am to 10pm in order to give Glenn some more exposure, giving him the chance to promote his sponsors and himself. I feel like there is a good chance this will come together for him. We will see. I will keep everyone posted as it develops.

This coming week, Glenn will be at Clarks Hill Reservoir on the SC, GA border prefishing for the next BASS Elite Series tournament. He actually invited me to come out there and spend a day with him pre-fishing. This woudl be AWESOME but I am not too sure I can get off from work... well let me correct that.. I know I can get off from work, I am just not sure I can afford to take the time off just yet. I am going to discuss it with my boss and if I can get it as a paid vacation day, I will be headed to Clarks Hill! Here's to hoping it works out and I can go pre-fish a day with him. If I do get to go I will definitely bring my camera and my digital auido recorder to have plenty of stuff to share with yall once i am back. :thumbup01:

And finally, if all goes well, Glenn get's his tournament shirts this week and The Bassholes will be proudly displayed for all to see at The Toyota Texas Bass Classic and the Clarks Hill tournament and every other tournament there after. :clap:

·
Registered
801 Posts
:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
he will be on my team for the rest of the season thats for sure.
rich
i wonder if kevin or i get a ride when hes At Erie
i might have to go cheer him on for that one
rich

G

·
Can't wait to see it all unfold!! I wish I could be at the Toyota Texas Bass Classic. Maybe I can swing something in.

G

·
The link below will provide more information to this event. Are people going to be able to meet the anglers or will you have to have a special pass?? I will be able to go because it is during the weekend. I won't be able to go on Friday but Saturday and Sunday its on.

Is there a way I could meet with Glenn Delong Jared?

http://www.starshipzoom.com/paa.htm

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imnot sure Bobby. I could find out but im not sure how easy it will be for me to get him on the phone. He told me hes been so swamped with calls the past week that its insane. Still I will call and leave a message and see if he has time to reach me back.

·
Registered
111 Posts
More exposure for a great site will bring more people to experience what we already know! Huh? Oh well made sense when I wrote it :lmao:

G

·
Sweet. I think VS is going to show some of this event and I know CBS will air 1 hour from this event on Mothers Day.

I hope you get to fish with Glenn Jared. Let us know. Next time he is in Florida my way I would love to meet or fish with him :) Never hurts to ask right? haha.

Good luck Glenn we will be pulling for you.

G

·
From what the site was saying, the event will be aired on OLN/CBS. I don't know if that is for all three days or just the last day.

I am definitely going!!!! I got someone to take over my on-call pager this weekend.

G

·
Did yall see who Glenn Delong is teamed up with??

This is Team #12

1.) Aaron Martens---Captain
2.) Pete Ponds
3.) Todd Auten
4.) Glenn R. Delong III

I hope he catches a ton of weight. :fishing01: :fishing02:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts