Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at GYCB forums , reading up on the Sugoi Splash and I ran across a post by Ron Colby about the Kinami SPIT-N-SPLASH™

Now the first thing that got my attention was the price difference between the two. ( $3.99 for the Kinami ..... $11.98 for the Sugoi )

I tried to compair the two's features and to me it looked like the Sugoi's mouth was more on an angle. ( Perhaps someone with better eyes can compair and see what they think )

Ok , now do yall think the Sugoi is a better built ( or should I say better quality then the Kinami ? )

I own one Sugoi and have done quite well on it and gonna get another one before I lose it. But the Kinami got me wondering because of the price ( can get 3 Kinamis for the price of one Sugoi )

I would think because of price alone, the Sugoi would be a better quality lure, whats yalls thoughts on this ?? ( and notice this is a spitter NOT popper... even though it does pop as well )

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jared, trust me I know where you are coming from . I ' feel ' the Sugoi would be in the same class as Don Iovinos spitter. The noise is quite different then a regular popper ( even though you can pretty much duplicate the pop noise with the spitter as well as its ' intended use ' or should I say ' intended noise '

To me, it looks like the Kinami isnt as angled as much as a Sugoi which would make me believe it isnt as good as a spitter. BUT I could be wrong.
I may end up getting a couple of the Kinami's to try out. BUT I also believe I will get another Sugoi or 2.

And yes John, I know we all have our own opinons , thats why I ask, because I want to know everyones ideas :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.