Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I plan on getting something like that Jim. I was thinking of getting the MapCreator (I think thats what its called) that you told me about. Or would the link you gave me here be something Id want in conjunction with the mapcreator?

I like the list of lakes they show but it kills me that they dont show Santee Cooper Lake Marion in HD or Lake Wateree. Lake MArion is listed but I guess its not a 1 foot contour HD map. I wonder how well defined the map they do have available is? Any idea on that?

Are there any other packages that have 1foot contour HD maps of my area?

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Ahhh ha! Maybe tahst why Lake MArion wasnt surveyed in HD... I dont see a boston whaler navigating that lake anytime soon, even tho its 110,000 acres. dang that stinks!

So.. get navionics first you say? Ok will do.

I can use both Navionics and MapCreator on my lowrance right? or can I use only one or the other?

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Ouachita said:
Clear as mud yet? :lmao:

Jim
yeah as mud is right LOL Im sooo confused I think! LOL wow Im so confused Im not even sure if I am confused! :lmao:

I know I want the HD maps... and i know I want something will allow me to download my trails and what not to my pc so i can save them and trade them out when I visit different lakes or seasons like you do. I also know I Want to be able to save my chart data to view on my pc like you said you do too. Id also like to be able to look at the trail and the chart on my pc so I can see what was where on my trail to see what drew fish to point A (for example) lilke you said you do. So... it sounds like I need.... and thats where i get lost lol I think I want the navionics yu first linked here but after that Im not sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.