Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glenn sent me an image from his phone to mine, today. It was a small peek at his jersey with our logo on it! I cant wait to see the whole thing!

This is going to be so awesome having our logo on a BASS Elite Series touring pro!!!

Granted, it's not the best photo as it was taken with a cell phone but Glenn says as soon as the jerseys are all done he will get us some really high quality digital photos. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
That is so cool I don't even know what to say! Other than thanks Glenn and thank you all who make this site worth coming to every day! :thumbup01: :clap:

David

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
That ought to get some questions asked down at the mall. "Hey Dude, wassa Basshole?" "Oh, yeah? Well. wassa bass?"

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
that is so sweet can't wait to see this on espn!
when we get some better pics I'll add them to the myspace!!!!
rich

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the file in photoshop format, which is what Glenn's shirt guy used. If that will work for ya Id be happy to send it to you.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One day I do plan on getting some custom thebassholes.com fishing shirts designed for all the staff, whe and IF I can find a good price for bulk.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Yea send that too me... I would love to help pay for my shirt if you wanna get on.. We could add stay in charge and other sponsors too it. Just would need to have all the ranger stuff on mine though :)

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stzeiser said:
I found a site tournamentwear.com shirts from $35
Thank you very much for this link! :clap:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let me just fine tune the logo before I send it out to yall. There were some things I saw that I want to adjust.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts