Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my dismay ,and the delight of everyone else,I caught no fish this weekend.None,Zero,Nada.
I heard The Bass were slow all over the lake,on the other hand the other species were OK.Some were having good luck with the cats,some were on crappie.The wife caught a couple of White bass on a Chrome/black Rattletrap.But for me I got the :skunked:.Oh Well,this thing Ain't over till it's over.11 days left and I'm not giving up yet.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Stockton is up, Pomme DT is up, Truman is up, you are on the dump end. It may take quite a while for things to get good.

If I were you I'd go up a river that doesn't have a lake above it and give it a try. We did well above Pomme last week. We were waaaay farther than I have ever been before.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I did decent throwing small cranks around docks like the DT 6 in shad pattern. Go up the Gravois and chuck it.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestoin Derek, but since I'm in the Bait Bash, all I'll be using is the HAWG THRASHERS jigs for the next 13 days.

·
Registered
536 Posts
well shoot! I would take up on this challenge! I'm not afraid of one that caught four billion bass on the previous bait bash! And I loved how you said "and to the delight of everyone else" hehe. You probably had people cringing at the start of this event!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.