Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy from my fishing club just installed a livewell timer for me on my Pro 16. It was harder than anticipated because the bilge and the livewell work off the same switch, but after experimenting my boy Leon figured a way around it.

Now I have to figure out why the trailer tail lights aren't working. The brake, the signals, and the hazard lights are all working fine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Glad I was able to help Steve. If you need help with the Trailer lights, let me know :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I definitely need help with trailer lights. I didn't want to ask the other night because you had done so much for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please my man. I will be working from home tomorrow, so when you are finished up with work, come on thru

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to be a pain. Is there any way you might be able to come out my way. Until I build a ramp, my boat is kinda trapped in backyard.

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Steve check out the LED tail lights (wireless) post, could solve your problems.

·
Registered
27 Posts
stevetheteacher said:
Not to be a pain. Is there any way you might be able to come out my way. Until I build a ramp, my boat is kinda trapped in backyard.
I may be able to when my wife get's home. Give me a call when you get out of work tomorrow

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope that wasn't too pushy of me, bro. I'll be home at 3:10 tomorrow...exactly. I still call you if you wnat me too, though!!!

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, I didn't as of yet, Leon. Honestly, I wasn't sure who was supposed to call who...lol.n If you're still free...

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Dont know if your just wanting someone else to do it?

But heres some help

brown-running lights/tail lights
green-right turn/brakes
yellow-left turn/brakes
white-ground
Most other wiring colors are usually a trailer brake wire,or reverse lights.
Hope this help someone.
Bill

·
Registered
281 Posts
you need to check your bulbs first. the tail light side of both bulbs could be out. if they are okay, then take a test light, and check the brown wire in the trailer plug on the vehicle. if it has fire, then you have a broken connection somewhere on the trailer. could even be in the connection where the trailer plug is spiced into the boats wiring harness.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts