Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning,

jared, when i use the search engine, to go back to the subject, the page is expired....so i have to reenter the subject..... :dunno:...can you fix this or is it my computer? the site is a lot faster....thanks....

good luck,
bluebonnet2

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Jared, I just tested this. What I noticed and I am using FF 3 on Vista, is that when I search from the main screen on say "flukes" I get a list of search results. If I then click on one of the links, then click the back button on my browser, FF wants me to click to "resend" the search parameters. I wonder we could benefit from a link "Return to search results" once search has been used.

Bluebonnet12 is this what you are experiencing and just not seeing the "Resend" option, then getting a page cannot be displayed?

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I will check into this issue. thank you for bringing it to my attention

for now I suggest putting your mouse over the search result you want to examine, right click and choose open in new tab. that will leave your search results intact and allow you to view them in more depth. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.