Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Easier to seek forgiveness than permission. Get the damn tire and tell her it was gonna get bought sooner or later. Could be worse, mine needs TWO new tires. The brand new ones I bought last year got chewed up pretty bad when I bent my axle. Now that the axle is replaced new tires and some repacked bearings are in order.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well boys and girls , I Think its going to the another good year for the Bass Junky. I went and got me a new tire today now I just have to get it mounted on the rim and I am lake bound once again.

I finally just asked for the freaking tire. That's all she wanted, but being a hard headed man with pride I did not want to have to ask the wife for the money and that's why it took so long to get it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Pride will get you a long way in life but also cause a lot of heartache if you let it. You gotta know when to swallow your pride to get what you need.

G

·
Glad you got the tire but I think over $100 for a trailer tire is a bit much. I put two brand new tires on my Nitro's trailer two years ago and it cost me about 180, installed. Remember, you don't need to pay to get them balanced so that should save you some cash.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Glad you got the tire! Never good to let something like that keep you from the water. I have to buy 4 new ones this year, I wont be asking the wife about it. She will never know!! ;) :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
mlsims said:
Glad you got the tire! Never good to let something like that keep you from the water. I have to buy 4 new ones this year, I wont be asking the wife about it. She will never know!! ;) :D
What momma doesn't know won't hurt you :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts