Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from the last tournament I had a blow out and no spare tire to out on my trailer. Thank God I have double axles on my boat trailer. I just put the good tire on the rear and tied up the front axle and that got us home.

The Kids are out of school. I don't go to work till after new years. I don't have a tire cause I don't want to ask the wife for the money to replace the bad tire. There is not pacth for a tire that blew off the rim so I am stuck home with 3 teen girls who must enjoy fighting with each other all day. Please someone save me!

· Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Well do this.... Take out your "man card" give it to the wife Tell her she now owns you and then go to the classified section and put everything up for sale.... Give her all the money....
:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man up and go buy one....

· Premium Member
11,712 Posts
Hey I bet theres someone close by that has a boat put up for the winter, and they wouldnt miss the tire till......O man sorry, bad idea, never mind. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

· Registered
815 Posts
Anyone ever see that Mythbusters where they used a manhole cover and a slice of tree trunk as a tire replacement? :D Or you could tell the wife your sanity won't hold up having to be around three fighting teen girls :wack:

· Registered
520 Posts
Highcentered said:
Anyone ever see that Mythbusters where they used a manhole cover and a slice of tree trunk as a tire replacement? :D Or you could tell the wife your sanity won't hold up having to be around three fighting teen girls :wack:
Yep, I saw that one. If your wife saw you do that she'd hand you the money for a new spare tire right then on the spot...no questions asked!!! :rofl1: :rofl1: She's swear you'd gone off the deep end!!!! :lmao: :cheers:

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Heres what you do.
Go let the air out of a tire on your wife's car, and inform her she has a flat and you need to go buy her a new tire. Then go get a new tire for your trailer and simply just add air back to her tire.

· Premium Member
6,999 Posts
NCBassFishingJunky said:
On the way home from the last tournament I had a blow out and no spare tire to out on my trailer. Thank God I have double axles on my boat trailer. I just put the good tire on the rear and tied up the front axle and that got us home.

The Kids are out of school. I don't go to work till after new years. I don't have a tire cause I don't want to ask the wife for the money to replace the bad tire. There is not pacth for a tire that blew off the rim so I am stuck home with 3 teen girls who must enjoy fighting with each other all day. Please someone save me!
One of 2 things either tell her ya need a tire OR let us know where to send the Flowers as your a goner!!!! :D :D ;) ;) :tongue2: :tongue2: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

· Premium Member
11,712 Posts
Joe B said:
Fish4FunInFl said:
Heres what you do.
Go let the air out of a tire on your wife's car, and inform her she has a flat and you need to go buy her a new tire. Then go get a new tire for your trailer and simply just add air back to her tire.
Did this work out for you? :rofl1:
Fish4FunInFl said:
It sure did for a friend of mine lol
I will definitly write this down in my book of important things to remember. :thumbup01: :D :D

· Premium Member
4,968 Posts
All I have to say is that it is a sad state of affairs when a :tbh: has to ask for advice on how to get a replacement tire with his wife's blessing. Save the money and go buy the )(&**77 thing. Jr. did have a creative idea though. :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:
Rodney

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You all are nuts....

I just sat with my wife and kids and read all you post thinking she would feel sorry for me and let me go get a tire. She just looked at me and said hmmmm.

My kids gave me a gift card to Gander Mtn. For $100.00... A new tire unmounted is like $109.00.... Just my luck.... :dunno:

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
NCBassFishingJunky said:
You all are nuts....

I just sat with my wife and kids and read all you post thinking she would feel sorry for me and let me go get a tire. She just looked at me and said hmmmm.

My kids gave me a gift card to Gander Mtn. For $100.00... A new tire unmounted is like $109.00.... Just my luck.... :dunno:
I gave you the perfect plan, now you done ruined it by letting her see it lol rofl

· Premium Member
5,628 Posts
NCBassFishingJunky said:
You all are nuts....

man sad sad day... If she didnt let you get a tire then you might as well put it up for sale and hang your head in shame....

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.