Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to purchase the little rubber o-rings some guys use for wacky rigging? Can't find them anywhere and I am tired of tearing up my Senkos on only one fish.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Local Home Depot, plumbing dept. I've heard of some people getting "hooked up" from their dentist using rubberbands from braces. ;) Hope this helps!!

D

·
0 Posts
I just switched from O Rings to electrical tape. Just get a piece of tape to match the color of your senko. Split the tape in half (the long way) since its so thick, and wrap it around your worm. Then take your hook and stick it in the tape on one end through the worm and out the tape on the other side. All you will have is a small hole the tape really holds the hook in place. Or just switch to a different stick bait other than the super salty senkos.

D

·
0 Posts
YEE HAAA!

Gas is to much money out here to be spending it on o rings and other luxurious fishing items you guys seem to splurge on!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Be proud of what you are brother! We called that feild expeident material in the Corps. I finished third last year in a club tournament using a dip net for a trolling motor!

D

·
0 Posts
NICE! Thats as rednecky as it gets. I was on a electric motor only lake once when my battery went dead. That net would have been better than my hands and dead lumber I had to grab off the banks.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I was lucky that I put the net on a paint roller extension handle to land those hard to get behind the dock fish! I later saw the pros using pole vault poles to sight fish.

·
Registered
419 Posts
With all this modern technology, everything always boils down to electrical tape and duck tape!!!  Never have two inventions done so much to help so many in such numerous ways!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Churchill

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
DanT, What do you know about the chatterbait? I remember a post that you were selling them or something like that. I had alot of success with them last year and I am planning on expanding this year. Can you tell me any thing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts