Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out for a couple of hours after work today. I really didn't expect to do very well, but I figured I might catch a couple. I caught 8 bass in two hours on "the dead sea" of Ga, Lake Allatoona. All were caught on a roboworm 6" straight tail Aaron's magic. :dance01: I'm still stoked about it. Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Five of the fish were about the same size as the first one, barely keepers. The second pic is a fish about 1.5-2 lbs, 15 in approx. The other three were all about his size.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Great job! Thank you for sharing the pix with us! :clap:

I keep hearing of roboworm and I swear yall are gonna force me to buy them! LOL!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Toms the reason i tried them they do have good action and their colors are unique i still havent put the traps down long enough to really do much wormin, but i think next time i go i'll blow the dust off the 4 bags ive got. Nice fishies highsteel! Dave

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
LOL You may be right! Actually I know youre right lol

G

·
Them are nice Spotted bass for sure. I love the coloration of Spotted bass over LMB. To me the prettiest of all the basses are the Spotted bass.

I fished Lanier a few times and loved the bass I caught there. White bellies, bright black spots and lateral line. Just beautiful fish. Nice report.

·
Registered
801 Posts
A good fishing trip! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks yall. Hey, Drew, I was sick of writing about it. Keith, I agree 100%. They are my favorites to fish for, although I have never caught a smallie.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
hi steel basser said:
Thanks yall. Hey, Drew, I was sick of writing about it. Keith, I agree 100%. They are my favorites to fish for, although I have never caught a smallie.
next time your in ohio give me a shout i'll do what i can to put you on some smallies.
rich

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
highrider26 said:
hi steel basser said:
next time your in ohio give me a shout i'll do what i can to put you on some smallies.
rich
Hey, I've heard there's some pretty good smallmouth up the road in Tennesee, I just haven't ever put a trip together. But I'll definitely talk to you if I ever happen to go to Ohio. You're welcome on my boat if your ever in the Atl. area.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
highrider26 said:
i found some at dick's sporting goods store in columbus ohio in that color even.
thanks for that one tom
I got mine at the same place for the same reason. I got the last 2 packs on the shelf. I need 2-3 more packs now. :baitmonkey:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts