Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my boss came in monday and had a package label from a pack of Roboworms. He asked if I could find them on the net. I told him "In a heart beat!". I had their website in my favorites and had it pulled up in an instant.

We then proceeded to make an order for him for 18 packs of 6" straigt tail worms. 6 colors, 3 10 packs of each color. He had never used them but i guess someone told him about them so he had to try them out.

Well today they arrived. This was the first time i have ever seen a roboworm in person. They looked excellent! They felt even better! Soft and supple and light feeling.

We did a few tests to see how well the tail stood up when on a shakey head jig. It stood STRAIGHT UP and when ya wiggled the head a little, the whole tail undulated incredibly! We then took some other straight tail worms and tried the same test (I did this all at work.. God I love my job! LOL!) The other worms tails floated up but they didnt float straight up. You could tell their tail was heavier. Also t he action their tails had when the head was shaken was nowhere near that of the Roboworm 6" straight tails.

I am now sold on Roboworms! The next chance I get you can bet that I will be buying a few packs for myself!

If you have not tried them yet, you need to! They are simply a class apart from ANY OTHER worm on the market and that claim, this devoted zoom fan, does not make loosely! Move over Zoom, Im going Roboworm! :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
:baitmonkey: agent! Jared!!!! I'll have to blame you to the wife. Ya sold me, Bud. Order placed. OCD at work.

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :baitmonkey: :baitmonkey:

Good then i know I wont be the only one the :baitmonkey: smacked today LOL!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MMIII? what color is that? i cant find that color code

I did find the kickin craws tho

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh nevermind. I see that MMII is the color name. here is teh product key: PK-B29F

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
I Have been using the Pichin Kraw MMII both as a trailer on blk/pur/brn skirt jigs and as a creature bait slip shot rigged with 1/4 oz Pro-Jo weight and caught lots of quality bass 5 to 8 lbs the past 2 years, pre spawn and early summer. Give them a try, I think you will like them.
Tom
MMIII is the color used on some worms , maybe not the FX series? If you like blk/blue take a look at the midnight color, I use that for night fishing. Black with blue neon stripe and blue flakes.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Came home and looked at the 4" Pitchin' Kraw package: M.M. III, PK-B29F, Qty 6 ea for #3.99. Robo-X pro Bass Series. They also make Aaron's Magic red & Black flake and for you easterners Green Pumpkin. My favorite Roboworm colors;
Oxblood with light red flake
Baitball
Aaron's Magic with red flake
Peoples worm
MM III
Babybass
Midnight
Tom

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
tom has been talking about these worms for awile now.And I thought a worm was a worm,but this weekend I found out why.I brought a four fish stringr in fishing a gambler finnesse snake and the winner brought in five off the robo worm we fished differnet places but had the same pattern i found out later.So we sat down and talked over some colors arons magic and green weenie.Just thought I would share

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Dern, yall wanting to unleash that :baitmonkey:. He is chomping at the bit right now. Buy me dummy, buy me :wack:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Anyone use the 4 1/2" Straight Tail ?

Also I would guess you need to buy about $30 worth to make it a ' good deal ' with the $6.50 s/h ( think I read that was the price )

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Roboworm 4 1/2" FX series sculpin drop shot worm is excellent. I use a lot of 4 1/2 inch curly tail worms for darts and slip shot and the straight tail 5" Bulter style worms. Oxblood w/light red flake and Aarons Magic w/red flake are good choices in the smaller worms.
Tom

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Tom, I just got 2 bags of the 4 1/2 inch Straight Tail ( green weenie & Aaron's Magic ) ( ST- 8890 AND ST-8296 )
Thats all my local bait & Tackle store carried ( size and color )

Im thinking they should be good on a ' shakey head ' and also on the ' wiggle rig ' used like a drop shot.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Also try slip shot and original drop shot, the worm doesn't need to have a lot of radical movement, just a normal life like motion is all the bass need see to eat it.
Tom

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Guys I use Robo's 95% of the time on dropshot rigs. Oxblood is a great producer for clear water. Only problem is that they are so soft (good thing) they just do not last very long. I've picked up worms fish have thrown off after they floated up when a certain color was the hot one so, buy extra bags!

·
Registered
841 Posts
This is really the first worm that I felt I had to have. I buy every pack anyone has when I find the color I use. Bold baby bream. Works very well in slightly stained to clear water. Not sure if it is the color or the worm. I even switched worms one day when I was having a good day and caught well on aarons magic and oxblood lrf also. I feel the worm itself is what is so great. I do have the most confidence in the Bold Baby Bream though, it was the first color I used when I got hooked on them

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
LCY,

Bold bluegill and Oxblood are 90% of my color selection. Aaron's has a little too much purple it seems for this water but, spots are like crappie at times, color makes a big difference so keep a lot of selections! No I am not sponsored by Robo, but I'd like to be!!!!!

Sportsman's Warehouse is a good source.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
I went back to Clermont Bait and Tackle yesterday and they had 2 bags of Aaron's magic and 1 bag of green weenie in the 4 1/2" left, so I went ahead and bought those.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The Roboworm is my go-to bait! Team it on a Hookerz Tackle Shakey head. Black Grape and Junebug chat. tail is my favorite colors! :fishing01:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts