Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if any of you use robo worms but I have heard great things about them. I have been trying to find some but noone stocks them in my area. BPS does not have them on their website and the robo website you have to order a min of 25.00. I just happened to go to Jansnett and found them for under $4.00 for a bag of 8 or 10 so I ordered a bunch of them.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hey watch your language, this is a family board!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I bought the last 2 bags of 6" straight tail Aaron's magic w/ red flake at the local "Dick's". I need to buy more ASAP. :baitmonkey: Most of you know the other reason why. :fishing02:

·
Banned
539 Posts
hi steel basser said:
I bought the last 2 bags of 6" straight tail Aaron's magic w/ red flake at the local "Dick's". I need to buy more ASAP. :baitmonkey: Most of you know the other reason why. :fishing02:
fill the rest of us in on why??

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
oldschool said:
I havn't looked at the Roboworm web site in awhile and see the add "Oldschool" worms, it's about time!!

Tom
Hmmm, must be Getting Royalties now.. Gonna share buddy pal of mine :notworthy: :cool1: ( yup, im bored :neener: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts