Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by a small tackle shop yesterday and talked to the owner for a while and he showed me three robo worms that someone had given him. They were very nice. He has not got a shipment in yet but I will be buying some as soon as he does. The finesse worms were all he had to show but the color and the texture and stregth of such a small bait was incredible. I would reccomend that you get hold of some to try.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
microtek60 said:
I stopped by a small tackle shop yesterday and talked to the owner for a while and he showed me three robo worms that someone had given him. They were very nice. He has not got a shipment in yet but I will be buying some as soon as he does. The finesse worms were all he had to show but the color and the texture and stregth of such a small bait was incredible. I would reccomend that you get hold of some to try.
You can mail order direct from Roboworm on line. The salt is injected into the plastic, so don't add salt to the bags, they don't need more! Also keep in mind the worms are packaged automatically 10 per bag and Roboworm does not bulk bag worms. I have been using these for a long time and they extremely consistant in color and quality.
Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts