Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of boxed Runts. The 48 in the 2 pics for the most part date from the late 1940's to the early '50's.

The No Snag Runts were only made from 1941-1943. The box catalogs pictured are the only ones I have seen that actually have the No Snag in them.

I've recently done some research on box catalogs...and once finalized...I'll post up the info for you folks ;)

Attachments

· Premium Member
11,712 Posts
Awesome collection Dave, you guys really blow me away with all these old baits, in such excellent condition. My hats off to you!! :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01:

· Premium Member
6,999 Posts
davesett2000 said:
Here's a few pics of boxed Runts. The 48 in the 2 pics for the most part date from the late 1940's to the early '50's.

The No Snag Runts were only made from 1941-1943. The box catalogs pictured are the only ones I have seen that actually have the No Snag in them.

I've recently done some research on box catalogs...and once finalized...I'll post up the info for you folks ;)

Aww Dave your killing me ,Posting stuff that makes the :baitmonkey: :baitmonkey: come out of his cave. :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

· Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys :victory:

@ Lou...doesn't take much for you I KNOW 'bro :baitmonkey: :baitmonkey: :rofl1: :tongue2:

@ Jeff...this is only about half of them...will post a few more in the coming days ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.