Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured something was up when Abu Garcia dropped the prices of the Revo line of reels, well just like I thought they are redesigning the Revo series of reels and they will be available in the Fall of 2012. I think I may be needing to upgrade some of my older Revos.

Here is a linc to the preview of the new Revo's.

http://www.tackletour.com/previewabugarciarevo2012.html

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Some nice changes Revo has made! Thinkin this will up the game against the competition once more! :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Well sense your upgrading you can send me the old junky ones LOL. They really look good ,I like the inshore....

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the way they list the braid capacity of these reels also. Since I fish a lot of braid now. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
While the new prices and new Revo's are attractive I still have some the the very first Revo S's that are still in perfect working order as well as some SX's, Winches, and Premiers. With a lots of hours on all of them not one has failed or given me any problems. If it ain't broke......... :thumbup01:

·
Registered
281 Posts
retired-psg said:
Some nice changes Revo has made! Thinkin this will up the game against the competition once more! :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:
gee lou, i might trade some jigs :thumbup01:

bo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts