Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud to introduce a fully wrapped bass boat that will be in the waters and competing with the top pro anglers in the world. The new StayNCharge wrapped boat will be presented for the first time in the water at Guntersville Lake in Alabama.

Susan Gregory of MS. will be taking her 2007 Triton TR21 to the WBT’s second scheduled tournament of the 2007 season sporting the StayNCharge Logo. Wow!

We are very proud to announce that StayNCharge has moved into the books as the only battery charging system in the world that charges onboard trolling motor batteries from the boat’s outboard motor as well as charging all onboard batteries from the boat’s tow vehicle.

This has been a long road for our company and we can not thank the ladies of the WBT enough for the help we have received from each and every one of them. We have been shown so much kindness and friendships from these lady anglers that we feel we could never repay them, regardless of how hard we tried.

We would like to send out a special thanks to Susan and her husband Kenny for stepping up to support our family and ours products.

We suggest that everyone keep an eye on Suzy and this electrified boat!

http://www.susangregoryproangler.com

Thank you so very much Susan! We wish the best of luck to you for the rest of the season.

Jim Payne and Family
President Retrotec Inc.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
StayNCharge also has extended a special offer on all their products EXCLUSIVELY to The Bassholes Members! :thumbup01: I am still in comms with Jim (the owner of StayNCharge) on the details of teh offer but as soon as they are straightened out I will announce it. :D

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
I only posted for the reason of the girl on the far left. That is Susan Gregory. Our new Stay n Charge girl :clap: . The one in the Legend shirt is Pam Martin-Wells. I cant remember the name of the girl on the far right. :dunno: :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wheres Mine? :dunno:. Great Job the boat looks great and hope for a few of these :champion: :champion: :champion:.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thanks all for the support of our new boat. That boat will be for sale at the end of the season and i guarantee anyone looking for a boat could not find one taken better care of for sure. Suzy and her husband take great care of there boats. Everyday when she gets off the water Kenny is washing that thing down and cleaning it up. Or it might just have to go into my driveway if i can't get a pro staffer in it. :dunno:
Guntersville is were the ladies are now and it has already been a great turn for us, While I was there i got a chance to meet Kotaro Kiriyama (Jackall) and we did get his boat and truck done with both Stayncharge units. He was very excited to see how easy the install was and how fast the batteries were charging and he just had a hard time(like everyone does) of not feeling any heat anywere. It was a great time and we wish all the ladies our best of luck and pray they all stay safe while they are there. :tbh_flag:

·
Registered
921 Posts
The ladies are from left to right, Susan Gregory(pro staff director), Pam Martin wells(pro staff) and Kimberly Striker user of Stayncharge products. Wow three for three and don't know who that guy is.... :tbh_flag:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Thanks for clearing up the 3rd girl for me. Its heck to get old ( memory is first thing to go lol ) .

That guy was lucky that day to be with 3 wonderful ladies :cool1: :dance01:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yes Kimberly is married and a nice lady she is but did you say yes you would?? Never mind i guess i have been to close to her ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts