Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I tried hard but the Deck was stacked against me,I was able to get out 5 times but not able to boat a fish. I did have a real Pig hooked up on the Red Jig and she was kind enough to jump twice so I could see she was a Bass. I did get her by the boat but she again made a run and broke my new 14lb Mono :sad2: :sad2: . I do believe if I had been able to land her she would have been Big Bass :champion: (for sure up here ) Best guess would be well over 6lb, but it just was not to be. Tied on the Bluegill jig and started fishing a lay down and tap tap set the hook and :cussin: :cussin: :cussin: :cussin: :cussin: I'm bit off by a toothie critter. So my Bait Bash II ended. Great Jigs Doug maybe we should have one where we only fish for the Toothie Critters as they sure seemed to like the Jigs too. :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: Thanks for hosting this one a big :thumbup01: to ya. Lou

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Rodney at least now it's my choice :D and if I want I can pack it in when I'm ready :thumbup01: . Maybe next time ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.