Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pretty cool. Kinda like T-tops for a car. Here is the removable console system.

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Derek Thats really nice, because some times ya just don't need 2 console's :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

G

·
that is an awesome option on that boat. the new phoenix bass boats have the same option.

that Z7 is a super boat for the price, i saw them with a 150optimax, 2 lowrance units, 24v tm, etc online and in the catalog... for $22k... wish i would have waited and got that instead of my tracker. the optional 2nd console is only $500 i think too... they made a good call by dropping their prices on the smaller glass boats, they should sell a bunch.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have taken mine out once, and it is very easy and solid. Console is probably about 50lbs I would guess. There are nice plates to put on to cover up the hardware holes in the boat when the console is off.....pretty sharp....great option.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just wondering if it would be possible to add one of those type consoles to a boat that was made as a single console. It would really make winter fishing a little easier on my fishin buddy when we are going down the lake. I have a nitro nx882
and the design looks similar where the console would be located.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
joecr said:
Just wondering if it would be possible to add one of those type consoles to a boat that was made as a single console. It would really make winter fishing a little easier on my fishin buddy when we are going down the lake. I have a nitro nx882
and the design looks similar where the console would be located.
No it is not. The reinforcement hardware is molded into the top cap. You may be able to add a 2nd console, but it would not be able to be quickly removed and reinstalled

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.