Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A best freind of my wifes is in the hospital with some kind of degenerative (?) thing with her bones and it is a really bad thing. She has been through all the cancer a woman can go through and has been sick alot. A doctor had told her that he would be surprised to see her make 60 and she is 57 now. Something that her back bones are just going to crap. I will find out exactly what it is and re post, It must be really bad because my wife came to me and asked if i would go to my freinds and get as many prayers for her as I could(my wife doesn't do this kind of thing out in the open , so it must really scare her. So Bassholes please send what you can. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Prayer sent for her and your wife too.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Cancer treatments can affect the lymph system, which in tern spins everything out of balance. There isn't a surgical or pharmaceutical treatment for lymph diseases, only physical management and rehabilitation, so no money to be made. Will pray that she can recover and be comforted.
Tom

K

·
0 Posts
Jim, prayers are brought before the Throne room of God on her behalf. You and the wife and certainly your wife's best friend are covered.

1 Peter 2:24 "...by whose stripes ye were healed."

I proclaim this over your wife's friend. Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
I will keep her in my prayers Jim.

T

·
0 Posts
Prayers are sent and PLEASE keep us informed. If there is anything that your friends need just say the word.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to update. May all the prayers to have brought something positive from this thing. Just got a call from my wife and she just talked to the ladies sister and found out that the problem is Cancer and it doesn't look good at all this time. Thanks for all your prayers and maybe she will not have to hard of a time of it before this is over. DAng it. :angelwings:

T

·
0 Posts
We will still be sending prayers. God has a plan. Whatever it may be just be there for them and let yalls friends know that we are here for them.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes and I want to say thanks from my wife and her freinds family. I told them about all the lords work always being done on these sites and they couldn't see so many strangers that would do this. I told them that anglers are a differnent person then what we have in the city here. So thank you all so very much. Now the kinda good news. The Cancer is back but they think it is in just two of her lower verdabreas (however) and they have already started her this morning on some pretty strong Kemo stuff and they are hoping to stop it there and with Gods help they can get her through yet another battle. I don't just thanks God for your prayers but I thank him for each and everyone of you for being here for each other. Thank you very much. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Positive thinking is key now. If you believe everythings gonna go good they will. Glad to hear everything is looking up. Dave

1 - 20 of 23 Posts