Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have season passes to ( for ) Pleasure Island ( which is part of Disney ). Friday nights we can bring one guest each for free.

My daughter is out of college now so she will be coming along tonight as we go to Pleasure Island. Not sure if she is bringing a friend or not. We always have a good time there. We enjoy the improv at the comedy warehouse and I even enjoy the adventures club.

Oh Andy, they even have an Irish ' fish & chips ' place there to eat ( I know, your not Irish, but in the area lol ) We plan on eating there tonight ( $8.95 , which aint bad for Disney )

M-I-C why, because we like you K-E-Y- see ya real soon M-O-U-S-E.. ( been many moons so not sure if the ' song ' is right . :dunno: :lmao:

G

·
Sounds like you will have fun.

M.I.C. (See ya real soon) K.E.Y. (Why, because we like you) M.O.U.S.E.... haha. Brings back memories. Not that I am old enough to remember this when it first came out. But as a kid I remember watching the re runs :)

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, I had it backwards. Oh well I was close lol

Sure Keith, your as old as Mathusla < sp > :neener: :rofl1:

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Have fun mate

Oh Andy, they even have an Irish ' fish & chips ' place there to eat ( I know, your not Irish, but in the area lol ) We plan on eating there tonight ( $8.95 , which aint bad for Disney )
Rodney take some newspaper, put your fish and chips in the newspaper and eat them from there, put salt and vinegar on them, oh and ash for some batter, mmmmmmm enjoy buddy :soda:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should it be from the ' comic ' section of the newspaper ? :rofl1: ( couldnt resist )

I do use the vinegar on my fish, but ketchup on the chips.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They was quite tastey, Andy. Im sure not as good as yalls over there, but they did hit the spot quite nicely.

May have to ask Colin or Ron if they know of the place as it suppose to be from Ireland ( Cookes of Dublin is what I think it is called ) See if there is one over there named that.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohhhh ok. Well maybe theres a branch near them. ( again this is if the story is correct I was reading while there )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts