Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to The Bassholes. I hope you will tell us more about yourself and your name :dunno:. Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think he makes spinnerbaits and jigs in Dalton GA. I've been there done that got the t-shirt. If thats who you is, man, I need to get a website from you. I may be wrong about who he is, but welcome to the bassholes either way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you, but the name is only an old joke from by baseball days of youth. Thank you for the welcome though. I'm a mid-thirties angler who has been fishing bass tourneys off and on for the last 18 years. I'm getting into the tournaments a little more now, and I've heard this is a great place for info, with a number of people who enjoy fishing as much as i do. I look forward to typing and reading, and I can't wait until the ice is gone up here in MI. Ice fishing is OK, but it's much more fun out of a boat.

Thanks Again,

Doc

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well, welcome to the bassholes, Dr Death. There is a guy in Dalton, GA who named his lures Dr Death. I bought some, and they were fantastic, but it's like an hour one way trip to his shop. :sad01:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Doc!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts