Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
781 - 794 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Barry- I live in Roanoke and fish Carvins Cove quite a bit. I'll be happy to help in any way I can, but I'm by no means a pro. The archives of this site are evidence that we had a vibrant forum with- in my opinion- some fine anglers and sincere comraderie. It's always good to meet a fellow local angler so feel free to PM me and I'll shoot you my cell number. Maybe we can wet a line at the cove some day. Jaison

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good day to all. My name is David aka the Crawdad Kid. I live in Broken Arrow OK. I'm married and have 2 kids and 4 grandchildren. I was in the printing business for over 30 years, but got burned out and decided to get into the crane business. When the economy got sour in 2009 I was laid off and had a hard time finding lucrative work. I started selling my tackle on eBay to get groceries and it sold rather well. I decided if I was ever going to do something for myself, now was the time! I opened an eBay store selling tackle called Crawdad Kid Tackle and have been doing it ever since. My home lake is Grand Lake O' the Cherokees which was the location of the 2013 Bassmaster Classic. I also love hunting and I along with my 2 friends manage a 320 acre farm near Braman OK for deer, turkey, pheasant and quail. It's a real paradise to us! Anyhow a big shout out to all.......Regards, David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am from Minnesota, I fish from my canoe most of the time and love fishing for bass. I haven't had a chance to go this year and am anxious to get out there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm Joshua and I just moved to Roanoke, VA after graduating from West Virginia University. I have fished Carvins Cove once and the James River once... I've been wanting to explore more to Smith Mountain Lake and a few others that are close but haven't had the chance yet. I'm very new at fishing and I joined bassholes.com to gain some tips and learn a litter bit more about the sport and the area I am in. I'm always open for suggestions and criticism and meeting new friends (because I moved here not knowing ANYONE). So don't hesitate to PM me to ask for a fishing partner!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Hello, Joshua- I responded to your post on Carvins before reading that you're a little new to bassin'. There were a few terms you might not be familiar with yet. Sorry about that, bud! This site has some excellent archived info, but the activity has dropped off a lot. As far as local fishing info, I'll be happy to offer you any help I can. The same offer goes out to any new folks in the Roanoke area. Welcome to The Valley! I hope to wet a line with you sometime.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just another long time basshole, but new to the forum. I am a native of Maine, and bass fished since the
early 70's. I belonged to 3 different clubs and served as president of 2. Now I am a lot older and recently
joined a local club in Maine for camaraderie with other bass fishermen. I like the competition, but do not
handle the hot weather like I used to. So much has changed since I last bass fished.

I started when the only depth finder we had was a flasher, and if you were extravagant, you purchased
as water temp separately. Rubber worms, cranks, and spinnerbaits were the norm. Jigs became
popular just a few years later. There was no GPS so if you needed to find an special underwater
structure you needed land marks. I originally joined a bass club in 1980, that had over 40 members, and
it turned out I had the only bass boat (Glastron). All the others were custom made by the owners. I went
on to have 3 more Rangers only to wish I had kept the Glastron.

I left bass fishing in 1990 to fish the Great Lakes for trout and salmon, then in 1995 I purchased a 24 foot
Grady White to tuna fish off the coast of Maine.

Now I have come full circle and live in the Western Mountains of Maine, and back to bass fishing with a
17 foot G3 Angler aluminum boat. Its not as fast as the others, but I like it more than all the rest.

I am looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Downeaster

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Andrew but you can call me Otter. I live in the good ol' city of Philadelphia. Ive spent most of my youth fishing saltwater in NJ Nd haven't fished in a while. Just picked up a rod and reel on father's day thanks to my son and brother and some lures to get me started. Im making the jump to bass fishing.Ill be fishing along the banks on foot and I don't mind walking out in the water. If anyone has advice for the novice basshole it's greatly appreciated. Any recommendations as far as fishing spots in PA are welcome. I also would like to fish the Washington Crossing area, just love it up there so if anyone knows the area, let me know. Hopefully i can get some good stories and memories with alil help from the forum.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Starting Fishing Again

Hi,I'm Bill & I live in Milford Delaware.Back in the eighties I belonged to the First State Bass Masters Fishing Club.I made Delaware's eight man team,& had a blast that week.I got out of fishing,until July of this year.I got a good deal on a 1980 Skeeter,& I now fish with my son,grandson & friends just for fun.I'm having too buy all new gear,& finding the cost has really went up since the 80's.I guess just like everything else.I'm on disablity now & can fish anytime.So if anyone wants to go fishing,hit me up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are new here & just want to say a big hello to everyone.
My name is Roy my wife name is Beverly . We love to fish .
We are looking forward to making new friends as well as learning
new tips and tactics to help us become better fisherman.
Thank you for allowing us to join this group.
May you all be blessed by a 10 pounder

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am Leonard and live in landlocked montgomery county maryland. I use to generally fish surf and ocean but due to now being wheelchaired has put a damper on saltwater fishing. I am an addicted fisherman and will fish anywhere water is. I do fish mostly LMB, but I am slow on the take getting out.I got a new combo for lmb fishing and do not claim to know all about lmb fishing although i did once get a 9 lbr. i will be asking for lotsa help in the future from all here. I am also a veteran but not a wounded warrior....I am mid 50ish and still got that itchin to go fishin all the time.today was the only day it got to 70 degrees since fall...and its got me by the innards to desire getting out. btw they are now calling for flurries.well theres plenty of time to get known with each other.I thank you for letting me in here with you all.only if mother nature would have a good day i might be out and about.thats me in pic profile back in the day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Fred, I live in SE Michigan. I love bass fishing from a kayak, love to try new lakes and ponds. I do a lot of top water fishing with buzz baits and poppers, started learning wacky worm last year finally. Trying to learn frog fishing next. Out of the kayak not easy walking the dog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lucas Weed Dispensary

Lucas Weed Dispensary is the perfect online store to satisfy all your marijuana needs.. WHATSAPP.......... 1234 67 89 10, Contact emails ......... [email protected] Visit the website Medical Marijuana Worldwide - Legit Weed Dispensary Online to order marijuana safely with us.
such as weeds, cannabis, cannabis seeds, Kush, CBD oil, marijuana strain, pre-rolled marijuana, wax and shatter, CBD isolates, vape pen, cartridges, marijuana edibles, and that’s just the beginning. Lucas Weed Dispensary has been dealing with such products for a decade and has established a noteworthy reputation for all good reasons. 420 whole delivery, buy cannabis online, buy weed online, weed online store, marijuana for sale online, buy weed with bitcoins, buy hash with bitcoins, buy weed with paypal, buy wholesale weed online, wholesale dispensaries, wholesale dispensary supplies, dispensary supplies wholesale, buy marijuana seeds, buy marijuana seeds online, 510 cartridge for sale, buy 510 cartridges, Wholesale vape pens, CBD oil vape pen kit, cheap vape pens for sale, vape cartridges online store, vape pen online, buy cartridges with bitcoins, buy vape pens with paypal, buy vape with bitcoin, mario cartridges for sale, big smokey farms tins uk, Buy Blackberry Marijuana Online, buy cbd wax, buy cbd wax online, buy wax with bitcoins, buy moon rock weed online, buy moon rock with bitcoins, buy space monkey with bitcoins, Wholesale space monkey meds online, space monkey meds seeds, space monkey meds supply, buy cannabis oil with bitcoins, buy cbd with bitcoins, buying cbd products using crypto currencies, buy cannabis oil with paypal, buy edibles with bitcoins, buy gelato strain online, order gelato kush online, Buy Pre-rolls with Bitcoins, order sunset sherbet online, buy cbd isolates with bitcoins.

·
Registered
1 Posts
{Whatsapp: +1(904) 712-9432}Certified Venomex Store

Certified Venomex Store is the largest and most preferred online seller of the highest standard toad venom, snake venom, scorpion venom, frog venom, and that’s just the beginning. We do not request prescription from our customers to have access to any sort of venom. In case, you are looking forward to purchase venoms of any kind, do not be reluctant to get in touch with us. Visit Buy Toad, Frog Venom Online | Toad Venom for Sale or call +1(904) 712-9432 for more info. buy cbd oil for cancer, Buy Percocet online, Buy Percocet with bitcoins, buy scorpion venom with bitcoins, emperor scorpion venom for sale, Buy Venom of Pit Viper, Buy Subutex online, Buy Subutex with bitcoin, buy animal venom online, toad venom for sale, buy FROG venom online, buy TOAD venom online, buy scorpion venom online, buy snake venom, buy snake venom with bitcoins, We are the most authentic online store that deals in animal venom, for instance, toad venom, snake venom, scorpion venom, frog venom, and that’s just the beginning. We do not forget to delight customers regularly with discounts and free shipping. At Certified Venomex Store, we allow our customers to choose the most convenient method of payment and delivery. We value your privacy; the packaging will never indicate what is inside. So without giving a second thought, Visit Buy Toad, Frog Venom Online | Toad Venom for Sale or call +1(904) 712-9432 to place your order.

·
Registered
1 Posts
AAA Transport Solutions

AAA Transport Solutions is the one-stop solution to all your heavy hauling requirements. Head over to https://aaatransportsolutions.com/ or call on (561) 249-4679 for further information.

AAA Transport Solutions is a reliable equipment shipping company based out in Florida, USA. We offer nationwide transportation for all sorts of heavy equipments, such as caterpillar equipment transport, farm equipment transport, powerboat transport, and many other heavy equipment transports, boat shipping quote, caterpillar equipment transport, coast to coast boat shipping, crane transporters, diesel pusher transport, excavator hauler, expert marine transport, farm equipment transport, firetruck haulers, florida boat shippers, florida equipment hauler, florida powerboat transport, hotshot transport company, machinery haulers, nationwide boat shipping, over dimensional haulers, oversized boat transport, oversized equipment shipping, professional boat shipping, professional marine transport, reliable boat carrier, reliable equipment shipping, rv driveaway service, rv haulers, south florida heavy haul, southeast boat shipper, travel trailer shipping, west coast boat transport.

The comprehensive geographic coverage, experience, technology, and flexibility are what set us apart from all other heavy haulers. You are requested to visit https://aaatransportsolutions.com/ or call on (561) 249-4679 for further information.

781 - 794 of 794 Posts