Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
761 - 780 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all,

My name is Justine and my hometown spot is Castaic Lake in Santa Clarita, Ca

Excited to be part of this awesome community!

Tight lines

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie here so go easy on me, I'm an avid bass fisherman from southern Indiana. I also fish a lot in Illinois. Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

·
Registered
454 Posts
To all the new :tbh: welcome to the greatest bass fishing fourm. I would also like to invite you to the Tuesday night chats. There you can ask one on one questions with some very knowledgable people. Come see what it's all about.

Joe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. I am new on this site. Just stumbled upon it the other day. Been fishing since I was a little kid and still loving it. I go every chance I get.
I love to take my daughter fishing and I also fish with my buddy Terry a lot. I fish little local tournaments and am the only gall that fishes the ones I fish. I would like to see more women around here bass fish but don't see it much.
I love being out doors, fishing, sports and photography. It looks like there is a lot of good info on this site. Excited to learn more.

P.S. I say Ravens win the Super Bowl! :neener:

·
Registered
454 Posts
To all the new :tbh: welcome to the greatest bass fishing fourm. I would also like to invite you to the Tuesday night chats. There you can ask one on one questions with some very knowledgeable people. Come see what it's all about.

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jared said:
Now I ask everyone to please introduce yourself in this thread, as I have. (even if you have done it elsewhere on the site already) No worries if you aren't as long winded as me. No worries if you are even more long winded than me. Make your introduction as short or as long as you want. Either way, we are just glad to meet you and look forward to getting to know more about you.

Thank you, Jared

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new at this posting and stuff so I hope this is right, my name is Wally and I live in Mo. overlooking Table Rock Lake. I live here with two dogs, two border collie's ( just incase you didn't know border collie's aren 't dogs there border collie's and they will let you know.) , and a mountain lion of a cat. I haven't fish much in the pass few years, but I'm back and ready to go now. No tournaments this year for me just getting back into the swing of things, BUT next year look out for that guy in the old Basstracker with the white hair and beard. Well gotta go and get that boat out. I'll be back

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is Jody I am from st louis MO and I fish the Lake of the Ozarks. I Have a Skeeter I21 and fish 1-2 tournaments A month.

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Welcome aboard Jody, as you can see, we are having some teething problems, but we will be back. There is a vast amount of information on the site, more than anywhere else so please take advantage of it.
Rodney

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Group, I am just getting back into to sport. Had plenty of catches with live bait as a kid on the St. Johns river in the Jacksonville,Fl. area. Now based out of the Charlotte area and Lake Wylie would be the home lake. Although not very successfully. Anyways working in Oklahoma and went to the Bassmasters event last week and it sparked some old memories, all good regarding fishing. Will be reading more than posting trying to learn more. My dad drag raced a Hurst bassboat in the early 80's so this type of hull is very familiar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm Justin. I live in Dardanelle, AR. I love bass fishing. I fish Lake Dardanelle mostly, and the Arkansas River. I don't have a boat at the time which sucks, but I still catch fish from the bank. Just hope I can get a boat up and running soon. I would really like to get into tournament fishing. Even if I had to start as a co-angler. Anyway that's a little bit about myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! My name is Bob and I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico, I am originaly from Tyler, Tx. I have been fishing all my life and fished competetivly for 15 years, up until about 2 years ago and decided to start a small company making soft plastic lures. I still sometimes will get in on a local tournament, but mostly fish to keep up on my skills, and to help out with kids tournaments. I love to talk fishing and lure making, so hopefully I will fit right in here. Thank you for letting me join up with all of you. God Bless

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello, my name is Greg Minor and I am from Bryant, Arkansas. I am an avid fisherman and I LOVE to go bass fishing. I have recently started a new hobby making my own soft plastic baits. I was hoping that I could find a color chart to help me come up with some common and unique colors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello my name is Matthew Hemmelgarn, i live in Forest city, North Carolina, i am 17, i fish moss lake and lake wylie and other smaller lakes, i am hoping to go to NC State and fish in college.

G

·
Hey all, new to the site from Eastern MA. I have been bass fishing since the mid 1990's and look forward to being a sponge, learning from you all and hope to one day contribute back.

Thanks for having me and I wish you all nothing but the best of luck this season!

Jigfishn10 ~

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all. I am a new member to the site, but I have read several of the tips and reviews that have been posted over the years. I finally have the time and finances to spend more time out on the water and I am pumped. I hope to gain a few tips and share a few of my own. I mainly fish Ohio and Michigan, but I am looking forward to hitting some lakes in KY and Tenn this year. I wish you all the best of luck catching that lunker this year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am new to this site. I have two 5 year old grandsons and am hoping to get some tips on good places to fish with kids in my area. I live in Salem, VA and appreciate any and all help.

I am a novice fisherman. Just looking to find something to share with my grandkids.

Barry

761 - 780 of 794 Posts