Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
741 - 760 of 794 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Welcome aboard ksaggie and John. Its great to have you both with us. Looking forward to hearing some of your great fishing stories and to learn more about you.

:thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

G

·
welcome aboard John. glad to have you and if you need any help navigating the site or anything else feel free to ask. Check out our front porch section and talk about whatever or just to say hi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,

i am in the army. i live in clarksville tn. i grew up fishing in farm ponds and small lakes. growing up we went fishing to eat those great tasting fish. since i have joined the army and grew up and quit drinking i decided to take up fishing. got my first boat a ranger 350v had it for a year and bought a 518dvx. only been fishing from a boat for about 2yrs. i love fishing tournys. once it gets in the blood there is no turning back. i love throwing a crankbait and a jig and i dont have the paitence for finnesse although i try. ky and barkley lakes are amazing and i really wanna fish gunterville and falcon.

hope to learn some stuff
jt
:flag2:

G

·
Re: Re: Please Introduce Yourself to Everyone.

Welcome to the site 350 and Pav. Glad to have you. 350 I my self spent many a years stationed at ft campbell. First with the 101st then with the 160th. Hope your catching plenty of hawgs up there.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
:victory: Hello all! My name is Tom Chance and I am from Columbus Ohio. I teach automotive technology to 11th and 12th grade students. Love to bass fish and have a 16 ft. skeeter bass boat. I like to fish with plastics. My home waters are Lake Erie and Hoover Resevoir. I want to learn as much as possible about bass fishing. Thanks Tom f I had to describe my fishing, I am a fool for a soft jerkbait! I love to fish a soft jerkbait and I am more than positive that I fish one far too often. I cant help it though, it's just so fun for me. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Re: Re: Please Introduce Yourself to Everyone.

welcome to the bassholes Tom. I live about an hour North of you in Mansfield.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Well I'm a bit behind in welcoming all you newbies. WELCOME TO THE BEST BASSFISHING SITE IN THE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN WORLD, WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE YOU!
Rodney

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I am new here. I haven't fished for quite a while but I want to get back to it. when I was fishing my buddy dropped deer hunting, that ended fishing because he was my ride. I am going when I can. I am also starting a lure collection and looking for info for that as well. I like this forum already it is so thorough

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
A warm heartfelt welcome to all!!! Its great to have you with us. :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
jitterbugin said:
Hi all, I am new here. I haven't fished for quite a while but I want to get back to it. when I was fishing my buddy dropped deer hunting, that ended fishing because he was my ride. I am going when I can. I am also starting a lure collection and looking for info for that as well. I like this forum already it is so thorough
Welcome to the :tbh: jitterbugin :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I am Matt from south Mississippi. I love to fish and I just purchased my first boat a couple months ago and hope to start expanding my fishing arsenal and knowledge. Looking forward to hitting the bass hard in the spring and putting my hands on some big fish.
Can't wait to start looking at some good advice I can take to the water.
Thanks to all....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody,

My name is Darrell Henson Jr. I live in Baton Rouge , Louisiana. I fish around 20 Tournaments a year, mostly around the spillway area (If your from Louisiana you know what I'm talking about) I'm Sponsored by J2 Custom Baits, Kajun Limb Custom Rods, and Hag's Tornado Baits. If anyone ever needs any help or tips for the South Louisiana area messege me on here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all, just stopped in to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I'm one of the last old timers left on the NAFC site. Most everyone has left for other forums. So those of you that are here you have my best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey everyone . my name is mike b and i from east brunswick nj . like my wife says im not just addicted to bass fishing its more of my lifestyle now . i own a 16ft grumman aluminum with a 9.9 evinrude . my favorite style of fishing is jigs and crank baits . i just started to learn drop shotting. i plan i fishing the fed nation trail this year as a rider and hope to do well ... see ya on the boards . tight lines :thumbup01:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there,
Im Tim from the Great Lake State of Michigan,
Home- South Lyon, about 10 miles north of Ann Arbor
My home waters- anywhere I might put the boat in... If I still had it! (normally in Mi but do a fair amount of traveling too). I just sold my Old best friend and have ordered a new best friend and should have it by the end of Feb or early March. I have had the itch for a while and finally decided to scratch it! Phoenix should start the build in mid Feb.
Up here we are fighting hard water, which isnt too bad if you like to get out on it for some panfish or walleye. I just cant wait this year for the ice off of the lakes!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy all!

I'll keep it pretty short to start out with, but here's the scoop- I really enjoy fishing, but I've never been very good at it and if I happen to have a good day, I'm pretty sure it's 40% skill and 60% dumb luck. I had a really great little Carolina Skiff J-12, but it didn't help me catch any fish than usual. I sold it due to moving into a new home that doesn't have room for it. So now, I'm a boatless, skillless mess. I have reached rock bottom and decided to join a forum and beg.
Last year I went on a chartered fishing trip on Lake Lanier to catch stripers. I figured, if I pay enough- I'll catch fish. Wrong! I think there was only one person to catch a fish on the lake that day and he was standing next to me, but wasn't me. I've got all sorts of horror stories like that.
I've considered a fishing club, but I can't believe that this would be right for me. Too much $$$ on costly trips and tournaments. I just wanna relax and fish with someone that can find the fish. I think this is my #1 problem.

So..... I'm looking for a fishing partner....or 2 or 3.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all.

My name is Tom, my friends call me Shorty. I am new to bass fishing, I just recently purchased a 1648 jon boat,with a 15 hrose johnson and 2 trolling motors, to set up for my 17 yr. old son and I to use for fishing the local lakes and dams. Looking forward to asking questions and getting to know folks around the forum, I can see already this will be a great place to learn. I have a couple questions on setting up a good bass tackle box without going broke in the process. Like I said pretty much acomplete newbie to bass fishing.

Thanks Tom

741 - 760 of 794 Posts