Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Jared and ps3 owners you can sign in here and brouse(& post maybe) from your ps3!!.... it has a few kinks but still very cool.... i will do test post from the ps3 soon, i tried last night but i can't text very well, so i gave up... they do have a keyboard for ps3 so it could work out really well!

Jared here is what i saw that doesn't work from a ps3 set up....(not that you have to run out and fix it all right now, lol) no pix are dissplayed no aviators but all advertisements are fine, & the opening Bassholes video doesn't work either , but hey it's a start for a full on gaming computer to be able to surf the web too.... it's pretty cool....

owe yea Jared , i could make up a user name for 'Thebassholes.com' and advertise to a million gamers, i bet if i had the rapala fishing game i could advertise "thebassholes.com" as a screen name, i would think you would see a very big increase of hits on the web pages?

& if you own a ps3 try a test post in here, i will do a test post soon too!

:cheers: :cheers: :cool2:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
LuckyBassTurd said:
owe yea Jared , i could make up a user name for 'Thebassholes.com' and advertise to a million gamers, i bet if i had the rapala fishing game i could advertise "thebassholes.com" as a screen name, i would think you would see a very big increase of hits on the web pages?

Sounds awesome to me! :D Thank you :clap:

Sadly I dont own a ps3 so I cant try it myself.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
owe yea jared , did you have any glitches last night? let us/me know if a ps3 causes problems on your web sight... i hate to make any glitches or problems... :thumbup01:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Anybody that has screen names on any of the online gaming servers could do that also.

I'll ask my son to, but he'll probably say no. All of his stats and so forth are all behind his current screen name and I'm sure he wouldn't want to lose them or "start over"... ( he's a serious hard core gamer" ) Some of the levels he's at would take him months to build back up to those levels with a new screen name.
I'll ask him to make a new one though and at least use it once in a while to at least get the bassholes.com name out there...I'm sure he'll be willing to do that ( if I threaten him properly).... LMAO :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sadly I dont own a ps3 so I cant try it myself.
[/quote]

hey jared if you ever think of buying a new computer or you need a blueray dvd player you can have it ALL with the ps3.... lol OK not ALL....

about $300(if you search long and hard) for a ps3 80gb gaming console / computer / blueraydvd ....ect
but to make the $300 gaming computer worth it i need to spend $1000+ on a new hdtv and suround sound :dunno:

i havnt bought any games for the kids yet but there are tons of demos and full games to download from the PS site plus you can share with friends, my kids love it so far!

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Xbox???? yea right BUzzbait...lol ,ps3 online useage is free, i hear xbox charges $$$?!?
hey guys, i'v been bizzy,um,,, playing PS3 and dealing with lifes pod holes/bumps ...lol i still havnt bought a fishin lic. this year, i bet i saved alot of money so far! if the baitmonkey is looking for me tell `um i went ~that away~!lol

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey sothern, ill send u my name N a PM... did u go on "HOME" YET? one day all forums like this one will be like HOME , travel from forum to forum as your virtuall self & interact with every one & everything .... it freaks me out, but kinda cool

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
The only consoles I own are PS2 and Super Nintendo. I think I have a V-smile or v-tek for the kids around somewhere to. I mainly play PC games and go online etc. COD is definitely my favorite first person shooter but I also like Day of Defeat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.