Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that they have these envelopes that you can purchase where you can put the bags of your soft plastics into the closable bags, and have them that way. I did that, but found that some of the plastics bled through the envelopes and changed the colors of the plastics on either side of them. This particular one has the pair of O-rings, which is great, but what I am wanting to do is to put the original bag in the envelope, which requires that I make 2 holes to accomodate the bag.

Is there an eveloped out there that only has the one ring in the middle, so that you can just put the bags in there?

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
CA sounds like you are an oldtimer on this board that has returned, welcome. You might want to reintroduce yourself "lets get to know each other". Take a look at "storing plastic lures" in Lure Talk" for example. The search tool works a little better if you use a key word in asterisks "word". The Cooks storage system looks good, the bags the original worms are package in or hard plastic boxes like Plano.
Tom

·
Registered
109 Posts
Like oldschool suggested I would look into the Cook's Go To System .... CA

if its a organizer your looking for at a smaller varible ... then maybe something like the Falcon Tackle organizer
is what you want .... they are now making a a small bag that holds your plastics in ....

i hope this info helps in your search for a organizer ....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already own a storage system that has the dual O-rings, as I mentioned above, but in order to use the bags that they come in already, it requires that I put two holes into the bag, which is something that is not only time consuming, but a pain.

I am wanting to find something like I have, but with a single O-ring in the middle of the bag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts