Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting ready to go see this movie. I enjoyed the first one and hopefully will enjoy this one as well.

Dont worry, I wont spill the beans about the movie, but I will report back saying if I did or didnt like the movie. ;D

G

·
Wasn't there a 2nd one between the first and this one? For some reason, I am wanting to think that there was. Of course, when I think, bad things happen. LOL ;D

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know, this is the second one that we are fixen to go see. ( daughter is on her way over now and then we will be leaving )

G

·
Hmmmm, maybe I am having daydreams about this story being a trilogy. ;) Everything is better when they are in a trilogy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It is a trilogy . . . the current film out, Dead Man's Chest, is #2. #3 is next summer.

I saw this last weekend and would give it a C+.

I could not follow the story, but the visuals and action scenes were fantastic.

G

·
We are hopefully going tonight to see this movie. I wanted to see Superman but she over ruled me and we are going for the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Oh well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Personally, I enjoyed Superman Returns much more. Even saw it twice. I recommend checking it out.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think b*girl may be generous with the C+ grade. Hopefully the 3rd one will make up for this one................ I found it slow to begin with. Although it had some funny parts in the movie, I was dissapointed in it.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I saw it this past weekend - Pirates - and I enjoyed it. I'd be a bit more generous and give it a B perhaps a B+. I thought the graphics kicked butt and The Flying Frenchman ship was awesome looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts