Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Photo of the Month Contest is a great way to share your photos and win some prizes.

We only have a couple rules for this contest.

1. YOU must be the photographer. Photos that you do not have ownership of will not be elligible.

2. Photos can only be entered one month. You may not resubmit photos to multiple monthly contests

3. Photos do not have to be fishing related but MUST be outdoors related. ie. hunting, fishing, nature, animals, scenery etc..

4. Each month there must be a minimum of 6 participants. For months which do not meet this minimum requirement there will be no Photo of the Month. In the event that you have submitted your photos in a month where this happen you may resubmit your photo(s) to the next month.

Thank you all

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
where we postin em at boss?? im still getting caught up

also any size restrictions? when i take em with my camera they are HUGE like 1mil pix by 1 mil pix (ok maybe somewhat smaller but huge none the less)

·
Registered
25 Posts
OK...I couldn't find another "photo of the month" thread...so I'm going to post my entry here. If this is the wrong place...could one of you Mods move it to the right place for me? This is a 6.5 pound hawg I caught on a Yum Dinger rigged wacky style. :dance01:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts