Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got served Divorce papers this evening at work, (It sucks ass) so I thought I best tell you all what I think about you. You guys Rock!!! I love this site and I live for it. With that being said It doesn't look like I will be able to be on here much in the very near future. As I am quite sure that I will not get the computer and my end of the child support is going to cripple me pretty hard. I will have to take another job and fishing is going to be a luxury. So if you don't see much of me thats the deal. I have been dreading this post for a week. I will be here from time to time but not very often. I am fishing a tourney this weekend and will let you all know how it went and may be get some pics. But from there I don't know. Try fishing with that stuff going on! I can hardley wait. So Peace out to all of you Bassholes I'll see you when I see you! Drew

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Wow. That just blows me down. Keep your chin up. You'll get through it. :tbh_flag:

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I hope you are wrong Drew and that you do get to continue to fish as often as youd like. I also hope she doesn't get the puter from ya too. However in case she does get it, email me your contact info buddy so we can stay in touch?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hey Drew, You could call her the wrong name now!!!! I am sorry to hear that brother. We're here if you need anything. You have my home address so feel free to come visit. We fish 4-6 days a week here. Stay strong bro. Peace!!!!
-Joe

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Sorry to hear of this news. I went through the big ' D ' years ago and the child support as well.

We will be here when you get the chance to swing by.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Drew, you hang in there buddy. I've been through all that and know it is not easy. I hope you are not away long and good luck in the tourney. If I can be of any help or if you want to just vent, PM me at any time.

Gary

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sorry to hear that Drew. Good luck with everything.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Very sorry to hear that drew. If you need anything you know all of us are here for ya.
:cheers: :chug: only help till the morning,and most of the time not at all.
rich

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hey bro if you need ANYTHING at all just let me know. If you lost my number just pm me and i'll give it to you again. Hang in there man i know this sucks but you'll make it through, so take care brother. Dave

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
dont think of it as the end but a new begining.The thing that sucks is being away from the kids.Iwent through all of that over ten years ago and now I have my and everything is looking up.so remember that it all starts now and things will get to where you want them.Just remember that anyone on this board will be there with you or on the lake waiting for you.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Drew, i hate to see a fellow basshole lose his basshole privleges...I just got a new computer last year, and have a 4 or 5 year old HP here that could really use a home. Ill make you a hard offer to pass on its yours for the price of shipping if you want it...Its a computer and monitor...no keyboard or mouse...the offer is there if you want it. Just let me know and its yours....

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
dkinder605 said:
Drew, i hate to see a fellow basshole lose his basshole privleges...I just got a new computer last year, and have a 4 or 5 year old HP here that could really use a home. Ill make you a hard offer to pass on its yours for the price of shipping if you want it...Its a computer and monitor...no keyboard or mouse...the offer is there if you want it. Just let me know and its yours....
Hell i think i can get a keyboard and a mouse together! Dave

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I am still trying to find a place to live. Right now I'm at my dads. (39 and still at my dads how awesome) When I land I'll take you up on the offer. Thats really cool of you. Later, Drew

G

·
Dkinder and Dave you guys are A OK in my book :thumbup01:

Don't be a stranger Drew. We are here to help you, just let us know what we can do.

·
Registered
472 Posts
KeithsCatch said:
Dkinder and Dave you guys are A OK in my book :thumbup01:

Don't be a stranger Drew. We are here to help you, just let us know what we can do.
I would do anything i could for any of the good guys on this site...And if i had the money i would send it to him for nothing but right now i cant even afford the shipping...I just hate to see a guy lose somethign he like and wants to a divorce...Dont want to see any bassholes leave us

G

·
Dkinder, find out what the shipping cost will be and I will pay for the shipping to Drew. Just PM me the amount and your address & I will send you the money.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts