Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Haven't been getting a lot of fishing in this summer due to a lot of weekend work. :sad2: Did get out two weekends ago, went up to Pinchot. Was hoping to throw frogs on the weedbeds but their doing some kind of erradication program on the millfoil using weevils- some kind of bug. Did find some weeds at the top end of the lake in extremelly shallow water and got a decent one on a spro bronze eye jr. That was it for the frog fishing. Ended up getting 11, the rest came on crankbaits. Hoping to get out this coming Saturday as it looks like I'll have a day off, hope the weather cooperates?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Been fishing the Susquehanna North Branch river Wednesday night tournaments and its been tough! With waters levels averaging below .5 on the gauge a lot of the honey holes are impossible to get to. We've had someone break-down or get beached almost every week. Its been about a 70 to 90 percent weight-in, but the size really isn't there this year - and normal holes that are accessible just aren't holding. We have 3 more tournaments to finish out the season and we're hoping and praying for a drastic turnaround so we can start seeing better fish at the weigh in tank.

·
Registered
428 Posts
mlsims said:
Its good to see this thread being resurrected, I hope to see a lot of post on your outings here. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I have no problem posting fishing reports.. its just this thread has been quiet.. lol.. maybe it will come alive again :thumbup01:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.