Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fishing01: Fished from 6 pm to 7:45 with my 12 year old out of the boat and had 3 bass on a black jig and pig. my son got 1 sunny on super fluke. 2 bass were 13 inches and other was about 16 1/4 on May 2.The bass were really tight to cover.water was about 66 degrees :soda:
Bassmasterfitz.com

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
The wife and I got out fishing on Wednesday and Thursday. Wed., on a small pond in Vineland. I have had some luck here "Backtrolling" for Trout. But I always hook up on some Bass, Pickerel, and Yellow Perch. I probably caught two of each (no Trout).The wife however struggled to get anything to bite. In her defense, it was a rather windy day, so it's hard to keep your kayak in postion sometimes. Just before we were going to leave, she tried a small shallow area. She threw a black with red baby brush hog and set a hook on a 2+ lber which made her day. No one wants to get skunked
Thursday we went to the ditches in Gibbstown. I was able to catch Three Bass and a pickerel but the wife Got Skunked this time. Just fun to get out and spend some time with the wife on the water.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts