Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bassholes member, whuttameye, wrote me today with a great idea. He said he had noticed how we recently had a fellow bassholes, Angler-Hi, deploy to Iraq. He also mentioned how he had seen other members who were as well. whuttameye suggested that perhaps we set up a board for anglers who are deployed so they have a place to connect and network with other anglers while they are deployed. I thought this was a FANTASTIC idea and quickly created this board.

No matter how many oceans or deserts seperate us, our military will always have the full support of The Bassholes. :flag2:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Great idea...We have a few Bassholes deployed now that I am aware of, of probably a few more that I am not aware of...

:flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
There's a lot of MOJO in the new board, Jared. Good call and excellent idea fom whattameye. :thumbup01:

Like Knapperhead alluded to- the Good Lord granted our liberties and the Constitution laid them out in writing, but our troops are the ones who protect those liberties. The new board is a fantastic way to say 'thank you'. :flag2: :tbh: :flag2:

G

·
That is a great idea. I am sure that all our deployed members will like having a place for them and for all of us to enjoy.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Great idea Jared, I think it will help all our deployed members to have a place to keep us informed of how they are doing and keep in touch with each other. :flag2: :usmc: :army: :usaf: :usn:

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
This is a absolute great idea for our troops.
I met desturbingIraq on here while he was deployed and am very glad I did great guy...

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan. I brought all of my worm pouring equipment with me and have been pouring my butt off. I've already gone through a whole gallon of plastic. Thanks for the board. I'll keep y'all posted on how things are going over here.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Airfishman said:
I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan. I brought all of my worm pouring equipment with me and have been pouring my butt off. I've already gone through a whole gallon of plastic. Thanks for the board. I'll keep y'all posted on how things are going over here.
What are you doing with your finished products? Do you guys have any place to fish there like the spots they have around Bahgdad?

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Jared this is a good idea!!! Mo from what I understand it's not safe enough to do that in Afghanistan, but I guess if ya have enough security anythings possible ;) ;) ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts