Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September 10 a young woman pulled out of a local C store as I was on my way home from the lake. She Tboned my rig and did $9000 worth of damage. There was a bit of an insurance issue which took over a month to resolve.

Finally, the boat went into the glass shop and had all the work completed except for the 2 colors of metal flake. When it arrived it was the wrong size. It took for ever for them to find the right stuff. But they finally did and got it finished yesterday.

I don't care if it is 21° outside, I'm heading to the lake. :victory:

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Yup I can understand that Jig Man, enjoy just be careful out there.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
I know the feeling Jig Man, when I bought my Stratos I to took her out. It was in Feb and about 25, but I didn't care. Only after taking her out I was sick for a week.

That's great news you got her back. Now when you take her out dress for the weather and have fun.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Congrats, Jigman! Be safe. Hope you snag that cold water PB. :clap:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took a friend of mine who has quit bass fishing so we went specin'. We managed to get two limits out of the 45 we caught as well as a few walleye and some bass. It was good to sit in my own seat for a change and have control of the tmotor so I could go as I chose. :dance01:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JEVPhoenixBass said:
Did Rick L. do your glass work for you?
Were you fishing Stockton?
I don't know Rick. I had Kelly and Tom at Championship Marine do the work for me. I have known Kelly for many years and his guys do good work.

And yes I was fishing on Stockton. The type of fishing I was doing needs clear banks with no timber. Now that the water has had time to clear up I'll prolly hit Pom a few times before I go back to bass fishing. I only have 7 producing spots and have taken 120 out of them. Fish are beginning to get a bit on the small side in these places with some line touchers which I don't like.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Jig Man said:
JEVPhoenixBass said:
Did Rick L. do your glass work for you?
Were you fishing Stockton?
I don't know Rick. I had Kelly and Tom at Championship Marine do the work for me. I have known Kelly for many years and his guys do good work.

And yes I was fishing on Stockton. The type of fishing I was doing needs clear banks with no timber. Now that the water has had time to clear up I'll prolly hit Pom a few times before I go back to bass fishing. I only have 7 producing spots and have taken 120 out of them. Fish are beginning to get a bit on the small side in these places with some line touchers which I don't like.

Kelly is top notch. Rick is one of the Champion factory approved shops. Rick and Kelly are the two best shops around Springfied

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.