Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I am headed out fishing! Am I crazy???? LOL Oh wait... yes... yes, I am... I'm a Basshole! :D LOL!

God, I hope they turn the heat on out there!

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
LakeCityYankee said:
and I am headed out fishing! Am I crazy???? LOL Oh wait... yes... yes, I am... I'm a Basshole! :D LOL!

God, I hope they turn the heat on out there!
Get over it---its 7:41 here and I have -2, yes thats a negative 2. Going to be in the high teens here today so I am going to go lay some logs on the log cabin I am building. Can't ask for better weather.
Jared hope you get into the hawgs today.
John

G

·
It is suppose to be around 50 today. 8) I will believe it when I feel it. Yesterday was a high of 31. That is too cold. LOL!!! :rofl1: :rofl1:

·
Registered
419 Posts
We are there!! Spring time 8) It was 74 on Tuesday, 72 yesterday and 68-70 today. It's going to cool off next week into the 50's and 60's and Saturday there are some strong thunderstorms, possible tornado weather, moving in. I am afraid to get too thrilled because I have seen snow in late March in Arkansas before but I sure wish I wasn't working today. I hope everyones winter is about over and their catches are big! My favorite two seasons are here: fishing and horse racing.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yee haww!! 75 here today! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts