Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Texas Oilman's Bass Invitational Tournament on Toledo Bend is coming in March. I am in need of a partner. The catch is: You MUST derive 90% of your income from the oilfield to be eligible, Retirees are allowed as well.

Registration will be 3/18/10, fishing 3/19/10 and 3/20/10. Let me know, am posting this in multiple places, so no guarentees (if I have a partner when you contact me, don't have feelings hurt) Fishing out of a '09 20' Skeeter iClass w/Yamaha 250 HPDI.

Thanks,
Garry

:minda: :kvdlc: :bts:
:flag2: :bassmaster: :paa:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got shut down in the 80's as well, but like a bad penny came on back to it. Rules state you must derive 90% of your income from the oil industry or be retired from it. Appriciate the interest and the post, I have secured a partner so my panic mode is off! Now if we can just pull 20 - 25 lbsl /day :prayer:

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
dammit i am back in wyoming other wise id sure love to do this!!!

like a thorn i too went back, left a nice cusioney city job to go back to the 'patch BUT im paid great and work in a nice rig cab so it works out

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang! Another Partner cannot fish, turns out he hasn't been in the patch for a "LONG TIME" You can fish but either must work in or be retired from the oilfield or related service! I even have a guide scheduled for the 18th (I am paying). H E L P a brother out...shoot I even use anti perspirant :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.