Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it football season in Ohio or something? :tongue2: My sister who lives in Canton called and said they might get more snow?!?! in April?!?! My poor Cleveland Indians! They just can't get a break. Wonder who would be the quarterback of the Cleveland Indians? haha Sizemore? make Hafner the next bus! I'm gonna send some warm vibes to Ohio and maybe it will not snow! Ya'll gotta fish sometime!

David :redratltrap:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Im tellin ya, I dont think we are ever going to get to fish, it wont make up its mind. this global warming is keepin things pretty cold if you ask me.we are looking at 40 and rain today. and low 40s pretty much the rest of the week. it is supposed to be 60s this time of the year.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
You guys are getting the left overs from chicago but it sounds like you might get a little more snow then we did.But do not let that stop you from fishng.We had our first club tourneey last saturday.high temp 33 and winds 25-30 mph.Water temp 46-51 we had nine boats and seven came in with fish.The winner had 3 smallies for 11.11 lb the biggest 4.3 it was on the calumet river off of lake michigan.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
When its spring time in Ohio, its 40 below.

( ok I changed the words of the song from Alaska to Ohio lol )

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
coming home from work today and what do i see

a freakin blizzerd. almost had to slow down, almost
yup its cold , windy, and SNOWING IN APRIL
the mushrooms are supposed to be coming up next week.
NOT
rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts