Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I really wish i had noticed this in august! I hope to get a spot next year. Best of luck peeps that are in this. :champion:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its the finals and has anyone heard from tackle resource? I tried to go on his web site and its not there anymore.Is there a way that anyone can find out whats going on.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
IF TR is no more I will see if we have some staff or sponsors that could make a little prize package. It might not be much but it's better than nothing. I bet next season we may be able to get a lot more from multiple sponsors.

I can throw in a package of jigs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Korey from Tackle Resource e-mailed me and said that after the new year our accounts on tackle resource would be updated and credited with our points earned and prizes would be shipped to the top 3 finishers to the addresses added to our tackle resource accounts. I thought he said that they would be revamping the site so I'm hoping that's why it is currently down...

·
Registered
49 Posts
This was the message I received from Korey on December 20th:

"Setting up a new cart but as soon as the season is over it should be done and everyone will be able to sign up on the new cart and have their points credited to their account!

When you sign up for your account on the new cart when it is finished that is when I will have your address to be able to send out the 1-3 prizes!"

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats Brian J. and JKarbo214 on the first and second place finish!!

I had a ton of fun in my first Fantasy League and look forward to playing in several leagues next year! :D

Thanks for the contest and good time Tackle Resource!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Hey guys, hoping I can update this without getting in trouble :D!

As you may have saw we are not sponsoring at The BassHoles at the moment! We are going a different route with our website! (that is all I will comment on that part.)

I will be getting all the points tallied up, setting up the new cart, and getting prizes out in the next week or two! Sounds like a few of you may have goten worried I bailed on you! Don't worry, not going to happen!

I have everyones names written down as well as there team name from the Contest! So stay tuned, as soon as we get the website fixed we will be getting this contest squared away.

Thanks Guys,

Korey

PS. Jared, hope it was ok to update your members on the status, this was started while I was a sponsor and want to honor this commitment!

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Thanks Korey! This was a great contest, and I really hope you can come back on the site and do it again in the near future. Good luck to you and your business, and again, Thanks for such an awesome contest. Although I didn't do too well haha.

G

·
Not a problem Korey. Just because your not a sponsor now doesn't mean you can't come on by and chat with us. Your still a Basshole after all. Best of luck with the business. I see nothing wrong with your post also, what I see is a stand up guy honoring your commitment. Maybe one day you can come on back as a sponsor.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
1st Place Was: Delaware Destroyers : Brian Johnson
2nd Place Was: Gridiron Gang : John Karbowski
3rd Place Was: Gone Froggin : Michael A.

Hey guys please PM me your Full Names and Addresses that way I can get your top 3 gifts sent out!

The points will have to wait longer til the new cart is up and running! Look forward to getting these out to you guys so you can enjoy them!!!

JUST FYI, I was beat 11 times, so I have to give alot of extra points out, lol!

*1. Delaware Destroyers 10-3-0
*2. Gridiron Gang 9-4-0
*3. GoneFroggin 9-4-0
*4. dchance 9-4-0
*5. Volman's Dirty Dozen
*6. yankeebass 9-4-0
7. BOOYA! 7-6-0
8. Bostonians 5-8-0
9. big Blue 5-8-0
10. Stealth's Squad 4-9-0
11. Finessers 2-11-0
12. Tackle Resource 2-11-0

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
She got the gold mine, I got the shaft :rofl1:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Great to see your Korey. :tu yes by all means update everyone on the FF :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Got the reels ordered! The rods will be dropped shipped directly from Dobyn's!
When I get the reels in I'll send those out and order the rods!

Thanks Jared I appreciate it! I will be contacting you about another sponsorship for the boards sometimes in February! "Its not for Tackle Resource but it is something else that will be announced in February and I hope to include BassHoles as our large media release!" It will take the Hunting and Fishing Industry by Storm!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Well, my dealer doesn't sell Quantum anymore so we are going to go with Daiwa!

Don't worry they will be good reels! Bad thing about not calling in your order is they don't even tell you they dont have them any more until after they try to process it! "BOOOO on that!"

Anyways got it straightened out! Probably going to get the Dobyn's ordered tomorrow! Direct Ship to the address that where PM'ed too me!

Just another little update!

81 - 100 of 121 Posts