Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
That depends. When I'm fun fishing speically with my grandsons it doesn't matter which one. Just to be with them and see their eyes lite up on a catch.

Now when I'm in a tournament it starts off as amount caught. As the tournament goes on, if the amount is weak then I hope for size.
I think that just about covers it. Except you are always looking for that hawg, toad, BB,or that lunker.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Telling stories to other people that don't fish or fish much then you can say you caught forty bass! And leave out they are a pound and less. Of course to the more experienced fisherman they might just say oh glad you went in the back of the cove tied on a beetle spin and caught all the dinks... I think in general catching numbers is more exciting when telling stories. Vs I sat for seven hours on a monster bass spot and caught one huge 20lb bass. Of course when the pic gets put on here many of us drool over it..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.