Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last 2 evenings from 6 to 8 did a little video work at a local pond in Rhode Island...and the topwater was on fire! Caught over 40 bass on the Triggerfish. Most were just keeper size or below but some brutes came in as well. Hang in there everyone I think things are turning around.

G

·
Good looking catch Ian. I think now that the shad have started to school in numbers and heading into the creeks and coves that our top water bite is about to start hard and heavy. Will see this weekend. Great report

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Way to go Ian, great catches!!! :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I sure hope the topwater bite will turn on here, when I have my turn with the Triggerfish, got some great places planned to fish it, expecially since the water has cooled a bit. Great Bait, I love this Triggerfish. :dance01: :dance01: :victory: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Outstanding Ian!!... :thumbup01: :clap:

I hope our topwater turns on here soon...There has been flashes of it here and there, now and then, but nothing like it should be/could be...
Once it turns on the Triggerfish will definitely be getting some more water time!

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Wow Ian, I sure could have used that bite action in the contest. I'm in the same boat as Mo. Our top bite is just beginning to show signs of awakening. I think we are about 3 weeks away from the really good action.

Nice fish!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.