Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me introduce myself. My name is Joe Pepper and I am addicted to bass fishing! It started from the young age of 4 yrs old when my dad began taking me with him.

I must say that if there is a cure to my addiction that I have not been looking for it, so I couldn't tell you if there is one. With every tug of my braided line I get in deeper.

Seriously though, I own a Manufacturers Rep Agency servicing Florida specializing in the fishing/boating industry. I left a 14 year career in sales/mktg/promotions to start my own business.... just so I can afford to make a full time jump to bass fishing competitively full time. My goal is to fish the BASS Southern Tour in 2008. Between tournaments and practice I am on water 250 days a year and hope to make my business successful so I can follow through on a dream since I was 8 years old.

I am also Youth Director for my local Federation Nation club, and write articles. I was blessed to have spent a week with the many professional men and women fishing the Classic last month in Birmingham, Al. Meeting, and interviewing the people I have admired and followed for most of my life was the most exciting thing so far in my life aside from watching the births of my children. I was able to get some incredible photos from the show that I'll share with you all here on the forum.

That's me, in a nutshell. Just a guy chasing a dream. Hope to make some good friends here, seems like a nice website, and look forward to sharing info I can give to help others become better bass fishermen, and better sportsmen.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Welcome to the site. What part of Florida are you in ? Im by Clermont.

A guy in the club im in, his brother fishes the B.A.S.S. Southern ( Terry Bloom )

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fish4FunInFl said:
Welcome to the site. What part of Florida are you in ? Im by Clermont.

A guy in the club im in, his brother fishes the B.A.S.S. Southern ( Terry Bloom )
I'm in New Port Richey, about 35 miles from Tampa.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome Joe! You have found a great bunch of people and if you are ever in north Florida, come to Lake Seminole and let me know!
:dance01:

·
Banned
539 Posts
Welcome to the site Joe! I live in Land O Lakes, we are almost neighbors. Let's get together and wet a line sometimes. What club are you a member of? Where do you fishing locally?

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I use to go to PORT Ritchey some on the gambling boats ( sun cruz )

BUT go to Port Canaveral nowadays if I want to gamble on a boat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts