Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was driving from Alanta to Guntersville I got a phone call from my favorite cousin in Oklahoma and man was he excited. His little sister had just called him and told him that her oldest boy was just picked up in the NFL draft (4th pick) by the Green Bay Packers. This kid comes from a small town (maybe 100 people counting dogs and cats) in MO not far from Joplin. He is going there to see if he can make the starting line up as a Offensive Tackle. Wowowowowowo we got blood in the NFL. Kid is a great son, grandson and a good Christian and I know we all will be heaing about him. I am so very happy for them all. :tbh_flag: The American Dream strikes again.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You better be careful around here. Even though I live in MN these people love that guy, The store owners love him too. They sale anything that has brett on ten to one of anyone else. :D I couldn't care less about them Packers but i guess i will watch them this year. Did I tell you my cousins son is 6'5 and weighs only 310lbs and has about 9% body fat and that boy can eat some biscuits and gravey that his grandma makes and anything else close to the table. :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Green Bay tickets are worth more than gold, how well do you know player? and don't forget all your friends here on TBH as the lottery winners always do.
Good to him and may his career be successful.
Tom

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey, I live in ATL area. Now WE got a REAL qb. :cool1: Looks like that, only with chocolate smeared on it. Almost as smart. Brett Favre was one of the greatest ever, StayN Charge. Note use of the word "was".

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes he was and thanks all this kid is a good one, Just got off the phone with his uncle (my cousin) who still has not come out of the clouds and he found out that he was picked by Green Bay as the 118th pick and he was told that if they had not picked him that the Cowboys would have picked him as there 123rd pick or some were close to that. Wow i am so proud for him and his family. His dad left my cousin(his mom) when he was just a year or so old and lives only about ten miles from him and would never have anything to do with any of them and he has told the pro's that he does not want his name ever mentioned around him. What a idiot he must feel like now. They issued him the number 78 and his number through college was 76 so he told his uncle he was ready to play and he was going to go and take that number away from whomever is wearing now. His uncle told him he better watch out that they get paid alot of money and they are not wanting to give it up easy. Wo EEEe i am proud for him. :tbh_flag:

G

·
Congrats to him!!!! :victory: :clap: :chug: :cheers:

We could sure us some Offensive Tackles here in Texas. (Cowboys)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts