Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined. Thanks for the invite. I love bass fishing but will fish for anything that swims.

G

·
TRITON21 said:
Just joined. Thanks for the invite. I love bass fishing but will fish for anything that swims.
Thats what I'm talking about.

Welcome aboard. Jump in any time. Can't wait to hear your tips and stories

:victory: :cheers:​

By the way--who invited you? The reason I ask is because the person that invited you here will get credit for it in the Feburary Contest. Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Welcome to The Bassholes Triton! Glad you found us. Kick back, relax and make yourself at home. :)

I'm like you too it sounds like. I LOVE bassin but will fish for anything that swims... if it aint a bass... it's dinner ;-) lol

if we can help you in any way just ask :)

Jared

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't find where I got the link. It may have have come from another forrum I belong to(I will not post the link as I don't know all the rules here yet). I was also surfing the web on fishing sites and got the link there. I Guess I am having a 'Senior Moment'. LOL I guess I will give credit (for the moment) to 'The Bassholes Team'. I have looked over the site somewhat in the few minutes and read the welcomes and know I am going to like it here. THANKS A BUNCH.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome! You are going to have a great time here and there is a lot of great information to read up on.
Thanks for joining us!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to the site, Triton21. How old do you have to be to qualify brain gas as a senior moment? I have an extraordinary amount of gas at the age of 30.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts