Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Thats one mean Fish!!!!! LOL the biggest one i ever caught was between 5 and 6 #s measured 21" long never got the girth and it was a LOOOOOOOooooong time ago.
They are one of the strongest fighters i have tangled with but those south florida Peacock bass are really close in spunkyness!

·
Registered
4 Posts
:fishing02:
This is a great Small Mouth Bass. I have been having loads of luck catching Smallys right now. Most of them I catch (like 4-8 in a few hours fishing) have been weighing in around 2-3lb's I have been releasing them all. I couldn't even think of how hard that state record pulled on that 6lb test. WOW what a fish it gives all of us from South Dakota a lot more hope to have big bass fishery's. It is funny I am catching Walleye when I fish for Small Mouth. So to see they are catching Smallys while Fishing Walleye is telling me everything. Here in South Dakota our fishery's are getting better and better. Nice fish......

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
yep, `dats a nice smalie 4sure :notworthy:! i think are record here is 9# sumtin, i need to find a easy record to beat :dunno: ... even the spott record is 9# sumtin here? maybe if i catch a 10# spot or smalie i can hit the double digit club and a state roecord. hmmm....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts