Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stayncharge products would like to welcome our newest pro staffer to the family. Mr. Kotaro Kiriyama from Japan now has both Stayncharge products on his team Bass Cat boat and will now be promoting the products not just here but also in Japan. Koto we welcome you to our family and we thank you for helping us get the Stayncharge products out into the world market place. :clap: :clap: :clap: I will put his web site up for all to see soon. Great day :dance01:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I had the pleasure of pre-fishing three whole days with Kota once before the Bassmaster Open on Oneida in 2005. I showed him the lake, and we had dinner and lunch together for three days. I really got to know him in that time and I can honestly say I have never met anyone quite like him. When he came back for the Elite last year he got in contact with me again and again I will say, he is an absolute class act. One of my favorite all time fishermen. I have pictures of my few days with him somewhere on this computer and being I do not know how to post them, I will send them to Jared lol.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Hope Kota has some time to share with us on the Bass Holes board, who knows we may all learn some new. Good luck in your tournament bass fishing career. We have lots of experienced members and feel free to ask any question you may think an oldschool bass fisherman may be able to answer.
Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts